sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

She will not fall next week AT ALL.

The streams from the video alone is 7 million right now.

It will drop to top 20 next week. And will probably rise as radio is picking up the song with OUT interscope push.

The next week it will rise again because Abel releases his album. Prisoner might be another top 10 for Lana.

It will drop to top 20 next week. And will probably rise as radio is picking up the song with OUT interscope push.

The next week it will rise again because Abel releases his album. Prisoner might be another top 10 for Lana.

they arent picking the song up, what radio station is playing it?

It's definitely gonna fall because the sales are going to be a lot lower. The streaming might keep it from falling out of the hot 100 altogether, but it's definitely gonna fall.

I just don't understand where these 248k came from. And I mean, in pure sales? This seems a bit off. For sure, it was estimated she would sell like 70k on iTunes and let's add a  few thousand copies here and there on other services to a max of 80k, which would even be too high, but 248k? Don't people see the difference? How can this happen to Billboard to release an article like that? On top of that, they also say that the streams were 2.4 million.

I hope it doesn't backfire at Lana. It is the last thing she needs.

I hope they have not messed things up and she is at No.7 tomorrow. 

I just don't understand where these 248k came from. And I mean, in pure sales? This seems a bit off. For sure, it was estimated she would sell like 70k on iTunes and let's add a  few thousand copies here and there on other services to a max of 80k, which would even be too high, but 248k? Don't people see the difference? How can this happen to Billboard to release an article like that? On top of that, they also say that the streams were 2.4 million.

I hope it doesn't backfire at Lana. It is the last thing she needs.

I hope they have not messed things up and she is at No.7 tomorrow. 

The streams are ok lol, she released on spotify and she got tons of streams, she debuted in the top 50 in the US in just those 3-4 days, plus the video got like 4 millions (the audio) 

The audio video, not the music video. And spotify counts too lol and she got a lot there too

I know, but the tracking week ended on Thursday. She didn't have 4 million on Thursday and not even coming from the US alone. 

Look, I really hope they have calculated it correctly, but if true, I have never ever seen this MASSIVE streaming points for anybody. Not even for Anaconda.

Also Ariana Grande problems was available on pre order and it only reached #63

Sold 360K+ for full week of sales.

I hope you're right 

Edit: Off topic but didn't Ariana sell 438k ?

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

I don't remember the exact sells but I know she did a lot.

She peaked at #63 on preorders and go top 10 on release day then top iTunes after the pre order was taken away.

This was in a time with the old pre order rule btw.

I don't remember the exact sells but I know she did a lot.

She peaked at #63 on preorders and go top 10 on release day then top iTunes after the pre order was taken away.

This was in a time with the old pre order rule btw.

she had a massive lead for the whole week and not just for 2 days of a 4-day chart week like Lana

she had a massive lead for the whole week and not just for 2 days of a 4-day chart week like Lana

Old pre order rule. With the new one she wouldn't even top iTunes because most her sales were from pre orders.

Lana lead should have been over 80 percent. But her pre orders weren't counted why are you guys forgetting this?

She had half of a day of pre-orders

The preorder went up at 11:30 pm est sharp on August 9th.

It also peaked at #20 on preorders alone. The preorder was taken away a few hours after beats 1 premiere.

The song didn't fall at all meaning it had outsold it pre ordering numbers to stay #20, in fact it rose to #1.

In simpler words, with the old pre order rules it should've been a #1 with over 10% lead already the moment the pre order was taken away. But the new one, the pre orders were not counted that was why we see it #20 rising to #1.

It's not hard to understand.