sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

the song is noT hip hop guys stop it!

have you ever listened to hip hop?

People think it's hip hop?? Seriously?? I can't put my finger on exactly what genre to call it but the best I could say is like "Surf-pop" or some arbitrary Lana title like "Surf Glamour Sadpop Sandcore"

there's still a sense of scathing critique / self awareness at least; ~ i never bought into your bullshit tributes because all i wanna do is get high ~

i.e, how could you love someone so empty and avoidant? but like, on top of a hoe beat 

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

ZRBNill.jpg

lmao whoops i didn't know i wasnt allowed to have an opinion? calm down children

No one said that, you're allowed to have an opinion but you insulted the song, if you had said something like "I don't like it, the lyrics aren't good to me", everything would be okay. :)

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

lmao whoops i didn't know i wasnt allowed to have an opinion? calm down children

I was waiting for this LMAO. Who said you can't have an opinion? Calling something trash (idc if this is Lana's song or an Iggy Azalea song) is disrespectful. And doing it on a community, on a THREAD about this song you called trash is a beg for attention and you know it. Plenty people disliked the song but they don't go around calling it trash.

No one said that, you're allowed to have an opinion but you insulted the song, if you had said something like "I don't like it, the lyrics aren't good to me", everything would be okay. :)

.....oops my bad I didn't know the song was a person :(

I was waiting for this LMAO. Who said you can't have an opinion? Calling something trash (idc if this is Lana's song or an Iggy Azalea song) is disrespectful. And doing it on a community, on a THREAD about this song you called trash is a beg for attention and you know it. Plenty people disliked the song but they don't go around calling it trash.

HMM im sorry the word trash gets you this bothered. It's not that serious. I think the song is trash. I'm allowed to say it. I'm not coming @ you for liking it am i?

lmao whatever tho done w/ this y'all can keep being defensive over one comment saying they didnt like the song :)))

an opinion isn't an opinion if it's just reckless and insulting behaviour. people will never let that go unchallenged.

one loses freedom of speech when they begin to disregard the emotions of others.

age old saying: there's a difference between being a balanced critic and being a cock-juggling thunder-cunt.