sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

an opinion isn't an opinion if it's just reckless and insulting behaviour. people will never let that go unchallenged.

one loses freedom of speech when they begin to disregard the emotions of others.

age old saying: there's a difference between being a balanced critic and being a cock-juggling thunder-cunt.

Wtf? You're being ridiculous :rip: literally it's about a song on a music forum, who cares?

i just hope they won't add some forced last minute changes to this song just to make it different from the leaked version (aka rebel heart) i wouldn't mind minor changes like the applause radio premiere vs official version that was put on itunes like a few days later.

i76mrxw.png 

Lana went from 60's inspired sound & personal style at her debut to this 80's pop/dance track that sounds like it could've been on the Scarface soundtrack. Not to mention that 80's cheese cover.

The only thing i Dnt like about the song is the outro..,feels misplaced

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Everytime I listen to this I see visions of miss piggy and a gang of biker hogs getting high on salvia and having a bonfire orgy while Miss Piggy burns Kermit's pictures in the fire and gets double penetrated on a motorcycle with it's engine running.

Everytime I listen to this I see visions of miss piggy and a gang of biker hogs getting high on saliva and having a bonfire orgy while Miss Piggy burns Kermit's pictures in the fire and gets double penetrated on a motorcycle with it's engine running.

Um why did you take an excerpt from my autobiography, (also did you mean salvia?) :creep:

OK But did you guys really think we would get trip hop again after UV and hearing Honeymoon? I thought she was ready to retire from the heavy beats. I remember a large majority of y'all were up her ass for some gangsta beats and BTD 2.0 Teas... well she fucking listened and now we have HBTB. I think it's a great song, the beats could use more work but the lyrics are great and different. the chorus is catchy as fuck and all together it goes well. Its not like she isn't singing, she sounds beautiful! I remember the first thing I ever heard about HM is that it's probably her HAPPIEST album so let the woman live and have fun. Obviously she doesn't give a fuck about radio play .. she's always been that way. This song is great! and this era is very positive so lets just sit back, let mama deliver, and enjoy every fucking second.

I guess I understand the BTD comparisons, but this feels very different to me. That album mixed trip hop and baroque pop, while HBTB feels like a BEYONCÉ track (in a good way).

I read somewhere that it reminded a bit to BBHMM lol (beat) 

Anyways, I think Lana will return to her hip hop routes even more so this era esp after the release of HBTB. I guess she posted Rihanna's video on Honeymoon instagram for a reason. HBTB is a very radio friendly pop trap urban song. As soon as I heard that they played the song at iHeart..I knew immediately that it's going to be very commercial.

And it is. I can see it being HUGE on radio and it will probably end up being her biggest hit tbh.

I was hoping for iheart radio deal because it was played there already and the fact that she's under new management now.

CAM management.

The Weeknd song with Lana is also very urban and commercial and probably be another hit before the album drops. I foresee her being huge this era.

I said this before it hits #1. My ears for hits never fail I see.

Prisoner is going to destroy the charts in the next few weeks. Lana will have both charting destroying together.