sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

HMM im sorry the word trash gets you this bothered. It's not that serious. I think the song is trash. I'm allowed to say it. I'm not coming @ you for liking it am i?

lmao whatever tho done w/ this y'all can keep defensive over one comment saying they didnt like the song :)))

HMM im sorry the word trash gets you this bothered. It's not that serious. I think the song is trash. I'm allowed to say it. I'm not coming @ you for liking it am i?

lmao whatever tho done w/ this y'all can keep defensive over one comment saying they didnt like the song :)))

You may think it's trash, but you surely knew what kind of backlash you were going to get by posting this comment on this thread. Like I've said several people disliked it and they may think it's shit but they didn't beg for attention calling it like that on a thread that is mostly people praising it. You're the pressedT one girl!!!

You may think it's trash, but you surely knew what kind of backlash you were going to get by posting this comment on this thread. Like I've said several people disliked it and they may think it's shit but they didn't beg for attention calling it like that on a thread that is mostly people praising it. You're the pressedT one girl!!!

I really wasn't trying to "beg for attention" by saying how I really feel but the fact that thats how you see it just shows how defensive some of you ppl are when it comes to anything Lana related. Not that I expected anything to change over the years but oh well w/e

I really wasn't trying to "beg for attention" by saying how I really feel but the fact that thats how you see it just shows how defensive some of you ppl are when it comes to anything Lana related. Not that I expected anything to change over the years but oh well w/e

Honey, why do you think you deserve the respect you're not giving out?