Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Lana interview with Zane Lowe for Beats1

This was a very nice interview to listen to. She sounded good and comfortable talking. And cute. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Zane a bit anoying tho.. also interesting what she said about the book james is writing..

side note- she looks happy with Frans, like soo happy in the latest photos posted today.. they are having a nice vacation.. :)

She seems like she's a bit happier. Specially with all the laughter in this interview. But he didnt ask any of the questions we really wanted to know. Which was annoying.

She did say that she wasnt a promo person, so she needs to just pull a Beyonce/Drake and just let us have it. I mean shit, its done might as well. lol

Her speaking voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, even more than her singing voice tbh. I could listen to her speak softly about literally anything for endless hours. It's one of the earliest thing that fascinated me about her. Thanks to who recorded the interview, I'm adding it to my masterpost, and the BBC Radio 1 as well :)

ZKcaooE.png

why does she want to delete all her outtakes...thank god for Rick + his sentimentality

I tried to tell you guys...

If they hadn't leaked when they did, who knows how much more Lana material-- not to mention material by other artists-- might he have put on his insecure site?

Someone, hack Rick's computer now!

can someone go steal all of rick's hard drives  :deadbanana:

Taking advantage of someone's mistake is one thing, but let's not even joke about committing crimes, please.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.