AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

On 7/7/2024 at 7:58 PM, Loon1e said:

Wasn't Transnation scrapped before Sophie's death as well? It seems all the songs are Transnation songs so was the new album she was making before her death just gonna be Transnation again or?

I mean if anyone would know her true intentions, it would be her brother/sound engineer...

22 minutes ago, gucciovermybody said:

anyone has the 2020 draft tracklist for transnation/2nd album

I think this one from around december 2019 is the only real one we ever had, it was just more of an idea not an official listing

Spoiler

intro

take me to dubai

new york’s burning down

burn rubber

sunscreen

flybitch

don’t make me wait

lock it up

in the rain

plunging asymptote

rawwwwww

reason why

europe for the summer

makeover / taxi / wanna get fucked up (sophie was suggesting either of these 3 tracks)

candy in the air

love me off earth

exhilarate

my forever

transnation

14 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

I think this one from around december 2019 is the only real one we ever had, it was just more of an idea not an official listing

Hide contents

intro

take me to dubai

new york’s burning down

burn rubber

sunscreen

flybitch

don’t make me wait

lock it up

in the rain

plunging asymptote

rawwwwww

reason why

europe for the summer

makeover / taxi / wanna get fucked up (sophie was suggesting either of these 3 tracks)

candy in the air

love me off earth

exhilarate

my forever

transnation

yea its def this one! it has all the songs listed on the sophie tracker im seeing. tysmmmm luv

giphy.gif

On 7/16/2024 at 9:08 PM, southbeachswing said:

Hide contents

intro

take me to dubai

new york’s burning down

burn rubber

sunscreen

flybitch

don’t make me wait

lock it up

in the rain

plunging asymptote

rawwwwww

reason why

europe for the summer

candy in the air

love me off earth

exhilarate

my forever

transnation

Her label should’ve done the same thing they did with SZA when she was working on CTRL and just steal her hard drive and publish whatever was on it cause if this had been released in 2019 it would have made every single top 100 albums of the decade list and ushered in a new wave of pop music for real. Like it’s so fucking monumental  

WIR KOMMEN AUS DEUSCHTLAND HENNY 

lil-kim-over-your-head.gif

love how it seamlessly loops I didn't even realize when it happened :beyonce:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

SURPRISE RELEASE???

BITCH IM SHAKING

This was soooo out of the blue I’m literally shaking + the rework IS SOOOO FUCKN GOOOOOOD

12 minutes ago, rodamik said:

This was soooo out of the blue I’m literally shaking + the rework IS SOOOO FUCKN GOOOOOOD

I cant remember of the sonority of the live performance of Deutschland but was it any different like RW live and the officially released one?

24 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I cant remember of the sonority of the live performance of Deutschland but was it any different like RW live and the officially released one?

It’s not that different, but it definitely is more layered, more polished (duh) and way more liquid-y and fluid (?) whereas the performance/demo was harsher imo

Also it originally featured her vocals + the iconic “Music. Dance. Berghain.” line repeated throughout the song – even tho it might have not necessarily ever been part of the song to begin with and just a line she added for her sets

18 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

We only have one well recorded live performance, it was longer, but this studio versions feels more fleshed out and more detailed ofc (all the liquid textural sounds are crazyyy)