AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

the only charli x sophie song i see being on it would be taxi. Remember when charli performed taxi once and told fans to ask Sophie for it to be released. Even in 2019 Sophie played it in a set with her and tzef behind the booth, can't remember where but i don't think WGFU would be on it

Just now, KuntExpress said:

the only charli x sophie song i see being on it would be taxi. Remember when charli performed taxi once and told fans to ask Sophie for it to be released. Even in 2019 Sophie played it in a set with her and tzef behind the booth, can't remember where but i don't think WGFU would be on it

sorry - charli didn't perform it, a fan asked her to perform it 

On 7/9/2024 at 2:58 PM, rodamik said:

How likely is it for them to release another single before the album? I really have no idea how it works with posthumous releases 

I manifested a little too hard I guess

6 hours ago, rodamik said:

Honestly I PRAY neither taxi or bounce made it to the tracklist 

Yeah bounce is too much of a stretch, but I can see Taxi being released… I mean it’s iconic for a reason. But still I heavily doubt it will happen 

9 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Yeah bounce is too much of a stretch, but I can see Taxi being released… I mean it’s iconic for a reason. But still I heavily doubt it will happen 

There’s no questioning Taxi being iconic or release worthy, same for Bounce. But hearing how this album is shaping up with these two new songs + Reason Why being kinda stripped down in comparison with the leaked demo, I think they’re going for a very very minimalistic and sophi(e)sticated kinda techno-electronic sound. Tracks like Taxi (or even WGFU at this point) would sound too jarring imo…

1 minute ago, rodamik said:

There’s no questioning Taxi being iconic or release worthy, same for Bounce. But hearing how this album is shaping up with these two new songs + Reason Why being kinda stripped down in comparison with the leaked demo, I think they’re going for a very very minimalistic and sophi(e)sticated kinda techno-electronic sound. Tracks like Taxi (or even WGFU at this point) would sound too jarring imo…

do be serious:bye: it’d be perfect on the album, jarring was Sophie’s middle name

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

do be serious:bye: it’d be perfect on the album, jarring was Sophie’s middle name

Tea but I have a feeling most of the leaked tracks are not gonna be released. 2/3 of the released tracks so far were unleaked and RW was being extremely pushed by BC Kingdom. I feel like Charli would never push for Taxi to be released.

2 minutes ago, parachute said:

The real gag is Popstar being the name of the featured artist 😭😭😭

RIGHT LIKE…. i didnt even know this song had a featured artist cuz you can barely hear the vocals and iirc, sophie only played the outro at her shows

this is mid im sorry... the intro is too long and the vocals feel lazy as hell... I feel like Sophie wouldn't have wanted to release this bc it sounds unfinished but I pray her brother gets his shit straight for this album

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

15 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

this is mid im sorry... the intro is too long and the vocals feel lazy as hell... I feel like Sophie wouldn't have wanted to release this bc it sounds unfinished but I pray her brother gets his shit straight for this album

It will make sense within the album IMO. This and berlin nightmare are not supposed to be listened to on the spot like that.. let’s keep in mind Sophie was a dj as well and she was playing shows. In a club context it fits much better (or in the context of the album)