AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

5 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

One More Time < Exhilarate track run isn't giving tbh... Im still very excited but i wonder if theres gonna be album mixes where it transitions into exhilrate bc the trackrun doesnt work tbh

I also thought that as well lmao. Hoping and praying it’s a continuous mix album

so so so excited! im so happy the tracklist has so much unheard material, we are truly being blessed. im super shocked to see an HD feature, im really curious about that track!

already tired of all the horrible twinks commenting about charli features, songs from 2014, or songs that have been leaked in full quality for ages not being on the tracklist though 

4 hours ago, Loon1e said:

I know 11 songs that will be on the album but its not 100% reliable so I won't be sharing and since the tracklist is soon

but I do have reliable info from an insider who confirmed Sunscreen, Transnation, and Europe for the Summer!

This obsession some people have with wanting to be insiders and have exclusive information is so embarrassing

sig-cropped.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

This obsession some people have with wanting to be insiders and have exclusive information is so embarrassing

real af 

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

2 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

One More Time < Exhilarate track run isn't giving tbh... Im still very excited but i wonder if theres gonna be album mixes where it transitions into exhilrate bc the trackrun doesnt work tbh

I think not all the tracks will transition one into the other but it will be more of an ooepui situation

Also tbh ooepui’s track run was a bit messy as well in terms of sudden mood switches so I’m not surprised 

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

There was no obsession bestie, I was just excited and was shared supposed real info yes it was stupid of me but i was trying to hype us up but yk ppl hate fun  :trisha4:

Anyways the tracklist was super surprising and I'm sooo happy we got Rawwww

A little bit bummed about the TMTD, NYBD, Transnation, and Europe erasure but we have the songs anyway so we will be fine

someone on sophiecord pointed out that faris badwin (instruction vocalist) is / was apart of a band called the horrors, maybe the intro is related?

i feel like instruction would fit really well with some of the other techoish tracks! esp dywba

9 minutes ago, lockitup said:

someone on sophiecord pointed out that faris badwin (instruction vocalist) is / was apart of a band called the horrors, maybe the intro is related?

I'm hoping it's true because Faris's voice would do good on a "horror" intro 

Spoiler

I love being delusional so much that I'm hoping the intro is somehow related to Instruction :crai:

but unlikely anyone is featured on the intro because then they would've been credited as a feature

honestly sick of all the comments under the tracklist post claiming Sophie didn't want this and that this is all a cash-grab just because their favourite song didn't make it.

Sophie's family knows more about what Sophie wanted then some fan who has a parasocial relationship with her.

so sad that I'm seeing BC Kingdom having to respond to these ungrateful idiots who can't even appreciate what we are being given while today being Sophie's birthday...

55 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

honestly sick of all the comments under the tracklist post claiming Sophie didn't want this and that this is all a cash-grab just because their favourite song didn't make it.

Sophie's family knows more about what Sophie wanted then some fan who has a parasocial relationship with her.

so sad that I'm seeing BC Kingdom having to respond to these ungrateful idiots who can't even appreciate what we are being given while today being Sophie's birthday...

The cash grab thing doesn’t even make sense bc if they really wanted to do a cash grab wouldn’t they be releasing these already leaked fan fav songs that people are whining about ? It’s giving braindead

20 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

I'm really excited for the album and all but is it bad that I'm really happy a HQ snippet of the Liz Burn Rubber leaked? I need the full thing :crai:

No, it's amazing and I'm so excited for the full thing now 😭