AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

What collabs should have happened before... yk

I personally think COUCOU CHLOE X SOPHIE would have chomped. SOPHIE X COBRAH too oml

What about SOPHIE X Dorian? Apprently that happened already but I can't find any info on it anywhere 

9 hours ago, softscars said:

I personally think COUCOU CHLOE X SOPHIE would have chomped. SOPHIE X COBRAH too oml

What about SOPHIE X Dorian? Apprently that happened already but I can't find any info on it anywhere 

SOPHIE x Ayesha Erotica would’ve been a moment. The fact that she had reached out to a fan account thinking it was Ayesha and then shortly after played the Ken Doll remix live… if they both got in a studio magic would’ve happened :crai:

6 hours ago, softscars said:

Death Grips or Autechre

A Yeule collab. I'd love SOPHIE feat. Yaeji, Hudson Mohawke, or 100 Gecs. I wonder if she would have experimented w poppier, more mainstream friendly artists. She did work with HAIM after all.

OT but I miss her so, so much sometimes. Her death has hurt like few others. Her sound feels like home in music form to me in an abstract way. She was such a trailblazer and ugh, I'm tearing up right now just writing this.

</3

SOPHIE x Dorian did happen, they did a track with Pussy Riot- which Nadya said was up to SOPHIE to release! 

i would've loved to hear a collab with Caroline Polachek or Grimes tbh, one of SOPHIE's strengths was constructing a sonic world that fit the singer's personality so well and theirs are quite unique- which would result in something very interesting imo.

miss her so much, can't believe it'll be 3 years since she passed soon. hearing new music from her was my favorite thing everrr & it's a shame we might never experience that again. not getting my hopes up for a posthumous release at this point but i'd be happy to get anything, even if it's just the transnation leaks fully mixed + mastered 

2 hours ago, bippelle said:

SOPHIE x Dorian did happen, they did a track with Pussy Riot- which Nadya said was up to SOPHIE to release! 

i would've loved to hear a collab with Caroline Polachek or Grimes tbh, one of SOPHIE's strengths was constructing a sonic world that fit the singer's personality so well and theirs are quite unique- which would result in something very interesting imo.

miss her so much, can't believe it'll be 3 years since she passed soon. hearing new music from her was my favorite thing everrr & it's a shame we might never experience that again. not getting my hopes up for a posthumous release at this point but i'd be happy to get anything, even if it's just the transnation leaks fully mixed + mastered 

SOPHIE produced Driver Go Faster for Caroline

13 hours ago, bippelle said:

I think Nina Kraviz said her, Sophie, and Grimes worked together in the studio around the time of their 2018(19?) Miami Bio Haque show. 

13 hours ago, problematique said:

SOPHIE produced Driver Go Faster for Caroline

driver go faster is produced by caroline and cecile not sophie, another lie made up on dbree :facepalm:

also sophie x tommy genesis would have been cool

12 hours ago, vaux said:

driver go faster is produced by caroline and cecile not sophie, another lie made up on dbree :facepalm:

also sophie x tommy genesis would have been cool

Sophie and tommy omfg stop it I'd drop dead

On 10/5/2023 at 10:40 AM, softscars said:

The ones I’d love to have seen are 

Rina Sawayama 

Lykke Li 

Hana

Alice Glass 

Janelle Monáe

Leikeli47

Allie X 

TKAY Maidza

SPELLLING

Wolf Alice

Magdalena Bay

& Aurora I also think would’ve also been great! It could’ve been an otherworldly ballad like It’s Okay To Cry 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif