AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

don’t fucking come for me when you stepped straight out of Night at the Museum big head.

using a Nicolas cage Ben Stiller movie & Big head to insult me: someone with CLEARLY superior bone structure to your caillou faced ass! LOL wow I'm so offended!!!

A6k2wPQ.jpg

that's such an insult coming from someone with the same sized head as the fat ass dog in your icon.

when did the Michellin Man develop a sense of music taste???

can you PLEASE find somewhere else to camp your HIDEOUS dukes mayonnaise jar head ass at??? specifically somewhere outside of this thread you so OBVIOUSLY ugly bitter hating ass bitch.

using a nicholas cage movie & Big head to insult me: someone with CLEARLY superior bone structure to your caillou faced ass! LOL wow I'm so offended!!! that's such an insult coming from someone with the same sized head as their fat ass dog can you PLEASE find somewhere else to camp your hideous dukes mayonnaise jar head ass at??? specifically somewhere outside of this thread you ugly bitter hating ass bitch.

I’m not in on this beef war but like....Nicholas Cage wasn’t in Night in the Museum...don’t insult that movie like that

giphy.gif

I’m not in on this beef war but like....Nicholas Cage wasn’t in Night in the Museum...don’t insult that movie like that

it was boring therefore i figured it had to do with the classic boring white actor Nicholas Cage... ANYWAYS.. this thread is about SOPHIE.

please dont digress into the worthless topic of an old, extremely-deluded, narcissistic, white wannabe-twink

when we have 3 albums on the way!!!!!

I’m an asshole now get over it

u the reason i understand homophobia

all this extraness & cocky behavior..on a forum..and for what

an online superiority complex? praise yosemite and attempt to be skinny

using a Nicolas cage Ben Stiller movie & Big head to insult me: someone with CLEARLY superior bone structure to your caillou faced ass! LOL wow I'm so offended!!!

to be fair u have much better bone structure oh wow

A6k2wPQ.jpg

that's such an insult coming from someone with the same sized head as the fat ass dog in your icon.

when did the Michellin Man develop a sense of music taste???

can you PLEASE find somewhere else to camp your HIDEOUS dukes mayonnaise jar head ass at??? specifically somewhere outside of this thread you so OBVIOUSLY ugly bitter hating ass bitch.

I was 15 there omg

Me now btw B0-F72048-088-B-46-E9-A27-E-F155-B6-A55-

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I was 15 there omg

Me now btw B0-F72048-088-B-46-E9-A27-E-F155-B6-A55-

your butt chin is more defined and the left corner of your hairline receded more

Now do y’all see how easy it is to make everything about myself? I had to make 3 posts to get the whole forum in this thread. You’re welcome for the attention, Sophia!

an insult coming from someone with the same sized head as the fat ass dog in your icon.

anyone who will insult a dog isn’t worth much tbh

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Now do y’all see how easy it is to make everything about myself? I had to make 3 posts to get the whole forum in this thread. You’re welcome for the attention, Sophia!

anyone who will insult a dog isn’t worth much tbh

imagine being thrilled over an entire website dragging you for filth.. pathetic