Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Honeymoon - Early Listen at Urban Outfitters

Should I just Snapchat it because Periscope is a battery hoe. 

I'm going to snapchat it for this same reason. I'm going to post my snapchat in the thread or the status updates so people can be updates & that way my battery won't die before the event is over lol.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Now I wonder how crowded it's going to be. Like super crowded or no crowd at all? Will we even be able to her the music lmao And apparently the one that I'm going to is just playing it in the background so I have to pretend I'm shopping or something  :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

i'm gonna be in SF on the 12th anyway yayyyyy 

is anyone else going to that large one in union square? i feel like i always run into someone i know that works there i'm gonna ask if i can buy an album from them???? doubtful but i will do it anyway 

:hawt:

ZRBNill.jpg

is anyone else going to that large one in union square? i feel like i always run into someone i know that works there i'm gonna ask if i can buy an album from them???? doubtful but i will do it anyway 

they prob wont have the actual proper album, prob just a blank promo album type thing and most likely one copy which is illegal to sell ect.

they prob wont have the actual proper album, prob just a blank promo album type thing and most likely one copy which is illegal to sell ect.

don't they make cd to usb portable burner things  :creep: someone bring one and steal that copy real quick  :creep:

Omg they're actually selling it early then. I guess this means we will get uploads of the album by the 13th  :flutter:

Amoeba is doing one as well now

i CObvdr3UkAAGncK.jpg

OH SHIT I'M GOING TO FUCKING AMOEBA THEN NOT FUCKING URBAN OUTFITTERS FUCK THAT SHIT GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS BYE BITCHES I NO LONGER HAVE TO GO TO FUCKING URBAN OUTFITTERS PRAISE JESUS ((: 

oh just kidding I just saw that it says Sept 17th so I still have to go to UO BUT EARLY RELeaSE OH SHIT 

sgopYhV.gif

Omg they're actually selling it early then. I guess this means we will get uploads of the album by the 13th  :flutter:

Amoeba's is the 17th though...and starting at 8pm which is only an hour before it would be released on iTunes!

OH SHIT I'M GOING TO FUCKING AMOEBA THEN NOT FUCKING URBAN OUTFITTERS FUCK THAT SHIT GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS BYE BITCHES I NO LONGER HAVE TO GO TO FUCKING URBAN OUTFITTERS PRAISE JESUS ((: 

oh just kidding I just saw that it says Sept 17th so I still have to go to UO BUT EARLY RELeaSE OH SHIT 

:omfg:

too many leaks for songs.. takes away from the excitement when listening to the full album for the first time for me..

then again, nice to get some kinda idea on what they may sound like too..

no offense to anyone, but has all the posters the last 20 pages or so here, recently changed or wtf?

thread seems to have changed alot..

:O :D 

I feel like after next week, the album will get an exclusive stream somewhere. I mean hopefully, makes more sense than playing the whole album in a bunch of stores

Good luck to everyone who's going to try to go to one of these...enjoy the music! Hopefully it will be loud enough to hear over the store noise. And for those who are going to try to record, I hope UO staff doesn't get on your ass about it (I could see this happening).

@ are you gonna go?? :flop:

Hmmmm I could, we could meet up maybe? And do you know if this one is playing it? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't  :deadbanana:

edit: I work that night but if you wanna go I can give it up tbh

@ is that the poster? Or is it the album pic only?

Not sure, sorry  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Probably going to sit in a dressing room for an hour. Also, at my UO, the dressing room is kind of secluded and usually empty and the sound's always better. There's no way I'll be able to pretend to shop for over an hour and I can record things discreetly, too.

But if anyone lives in the KC area, hmu  :pft:

Now I wonder how crowded it's going to be. Like super crowded or no crowd at all? Will we even be able to her the music lmao And apparently the one that I'm going to is just playing it in the background so I have to pretend I'm shopping or something  :toofunny:

youre going to be walking around for over an hour lol