Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Honeymoon - Early Listen at Urban Outfitters

Probably going to sit in a dressing room for an hour. Also, at my UO, the dressing room is kind of secluded and usually empty and the sound's always better. There's no way I'll be able to pretend to shop for over an hour and I can record things discreetly, too.

But if anyone lives in the KC area, hmu  :pft:

considering we already have Honeymoon, TLY, HBTB and BN and we will have MTWMT soooooooon so you may take a washroom break during track 1-3, 5 and 8.

giphy.gif

i work all day that day but i have somehow convinced my boyfriend to go for  me all alone. lol just to preorder my vinyl so i can get that Lithograph!... doubt he will stay long enough to record anything worth while...   :hooker:   :toofunny:

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

I'm going to the UO in Atlanta. I'm going to sit my phone (and myself) as close to the speaker or whatever they use to play it, and use my phone to record Audio. The quality will be around 256kbps. And my phone has a really good Mic and it's very spatial when listened with headphones.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm going to the UO in Atlanta. I'm going to sit my phone (and myself) as close to the speaker or whatever they use to play it, and use my phone to record Audio. The quality will be around 256kbps. And my phone has a really good Mic and it's very spatial when listened with headphones.

which uo are you going too, I'm going to the one in downtown atlanta

So many of us that live in Georgia! :O

You guys need to coordinate. Like choose one person to record Freak, one Art Deco, etc. so that we don't get multiple snippets of the same thing and people can relax and just listen when it isn't their song.

Although, I am skeptical anyone is going to get any good recordings unless they have their speakers either loud-ish or somewhere near the floor/on the lower ground. Store music is so soft, I don't know if phones could rally pick it up but then again I've never tried.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

So many of us that live in Georgia! :O

You guys need to coordinate. Like choose one person to record Freak, one Art Deco, etc. so that we don't get multiple snippets of the same thing and people can relax and just listen when it isn't their song.

Although, I am skeptical anyone is going to get any good recordings unless they have their speakers either loud-ish or somewhere near the floor/on the lower ground. Store music is so soft, I don't know if phones could rally pick it up but then again I've never tried.

Anthem, are we going to the same one?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: