Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Lana will be at Rough Trade Store in London for a Honeymoon signing.

More important question is-

is she still in NYC and is she doing anything in NY?
And is she coming back to NY to do something immediately after?

Funny thing is, if it were me, I would buy all 120 that are available myself.

120 in 120 minutes means about 20 seconds per person (especially if each person snaps a pix with and blathers on too long and if she wastes time to dedicate them.)

I remember when Kate Bush came to NYC (think it was Dec. 9, 1993)  and signed at Tower Records and I went on and on and the people got really nasty behind me

(and there were supposedly two thousand people on line) and they didn't limit you to just the lp.

(and then later that night getting the entire box set singles signed (each individual picture sleeve, she signed all of them for me). She wore a to the floor green coat.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm fucking going Anne got me a wrist band I'm so excited

Just to be clear I did not, I just went to ask if it was normal that we hadn't it yet and they said it was and we all have to come back pick up on Friday morning from 8am on, as I live near and I'll be s t r e s s e d af I will probably go this soon

More important question is-

is she still in NYC and is she doing anything in NY?

And is she coming back to NY to do something immediately after?

Funny thing is, if it were me, I would buy all 120 that are available myself.

To answer both things, no need to ask her because NYC is literally her next stop, I don't remember when but like one or two days after she's doing a signing, and about buying them all we unfortunately could it's strictly one per person :poordat:

Omfg I just woke up and my heart exploded I cannot believe this is real

ZKcaooE.png

Hoping it leaks within the next 12 hours or so or I'mma be so sad. I can't wait another day for this record. I need it right now. I literally can't sleep properly without this album. I wake up every few hours to check if its leaked. I'm such a mess  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Wait I read on tumblr that people are camping in London??? But I don't get if it's people that didn't got their wristbands, or if she's going to be somewhere else?...

There's no point in camping, I'm rolling up at 11:00 to collect my wristband and record.

There's no point in camping, I'm rolling up at 11:00 to collect my wristband and record.

Oh ok thank you. Well it opens at 8am and I live just near so as I probably won't even be able to sleep I'll go as soon as it's opened. Shit I'm pissing myself. I'm so stressed. I stupidly watched meetings videos all evening and now my own love is eating me alive I can't even write her a letter.

ZKcaooE.png

Oh ok thank you. Well it opens at 8am and I live just near so as I probably won't even be able to sleep I'll go as soon as it's opened. Shit I'm pissing myself. I'm so stressed. I stupidly watched meetings videos all evening and now my own love is eating me alive I can't even write her a letter.

I think you've been seeing people talking about camping for NYC maybe?

You'll be fine, she's very chilled, just don't freeze up and end up not saying anything!