annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Lana's sound changes every album, so I think it's time we give up our dreams that she'll make BTD-type stuff again. I keep praying for Lana to make another Off To The Races, but I think it's time to let it go.  :crying4: I think what people love most about BTD is the fact that most of the songs were catchy. You didn't have to listen to them several times to let them grow on you, like a lot of people had to for UV and now Honeymoon. I want Lana to make catchy songs too (and Honeymoon has a few of them actually) but I've accepted that she's into slower music now.

Yea, its just hard to accept it. I guess we all have to learn to be into slower tranquil music  :pft:

Maybe I can't appreciate the entire Honeymoon album yet. 

On the bright side, suddenly Ultraviolence doesn't seem so bad  :eek:

I've gone through every single page of this thread and it seems like every single post from you is negative?? We get it. You don't love the album. But (and no shade because I don't know you personally) it's getting old real fast.

Maybe I can't appreciate the entire Honeymoon album yet.

On the bright side, suddenly Ultraviolence doesn't seem so bad :eek:

Then I'll please ask you to not comment unrelated things that do not contribute to the discussion. You're not even mentioning anything about Honeymoon... well, you mentioned you didn't like it as much as (guess what) Born to Die. So yeah, there are other threads to talk about Born to Die and the Pre-release thread was a clusterfuck, let's not turn this into another. :)

Can someone open a Born to Die (Post-release Thread imaginarily set in 2012 and stuck in that year forever) so we can stop talking about the past album on here please. :illuminataylor:

Lana is obsessed with the past, so why can't her fans be too  :judgingu:

Then I'll please ask you to not comment unrelated things that do not contribute to the discussion. You're not even mentioning anything about Honeymoon... well, you mentioned you didn't like it as much as (guess what) Born to Die. So yeah, there are other threads to talk about Born to Die and the Pre-release thread was a clusterfuck, let's not turn this into another. :)

I love Religion! Its such a bop. HONEYMOON deserves a Grammy  :lanahairflip:  

I've gone through every single page of this thread and it seems like every single post from you is negative?? We get it. You don't love the album. But (and no shade because I don't know you personally) it's getting old real fast.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, please don't let my posts be misunderstood. I think Honeymoon is good. I've praised some of the songs  :rock:

sis lack of variety? This has a lot of dif songs/vibes ...

yeah i'm not understanding that either, the whole thing about the album for me IS the variety. god knows i tried sounds nothing like freak, salvatore sounds nothing like honeymoon, swan song sounds nothing like high by the beach ect. sure the tempo of the album is mostly slow, but......the songs themselves are most definitely mixed.