annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Art Deco in quality is STUNNING!! I had only listened to the UO periscope and this song NEEDS to be enjoyed in the best quality possible!!

Whenever my mom calls me lazy I'm gonna say I'm so Art Deco :oprah: Queen of using random things as adjectives :oprah:

I have a feeling she'll release the MTWBT vid tomorrow.

She really should. It's the perfect time since some of the initial buzz for the album has gone down since the leak and because everyone is already sitting perchedt for the video. It would probably be a little more talked about since people are already paying attention to her tomorrow. Let's hope  :pray2:

So, it's my idea or the negative people came together and its filling the thread, while the others arent even online cause they are enjoying what they got?

This happens everytime....

You get the people who like it that do all the talking at first and then soon after there's a 180 shift and all the people who dislike the album/song come out the woodworks while everyone who likes it in the first place dissapears.

This happens everytime....

You get the people who like it that do all the talking at first and then soon after there's a 180 shift and all the people who dislike the album/song come out the woodworks while everyone who likes it in the first place dissapears.

They should be more courageous tbh and talk all the negativity before, not when the majority of users aren't here lolol 

I was thinking about god knows i tried the whole way through the album it was so striking. don't let me be misunderstood was underwhelming. I think tackling that song with such minimal production was never going to work

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

We will get the video before Sunday Deffo or on Sunday because they are playing it on Radio 1's BBC i-player Show "The Number One Show"

so far from what I've seen... only people in the UK can watch it.... unless its different when its actually on? i tried to watch some other videos from it and it said only uk people could watch

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

so far from what I've seen... only people in the UK can watch it.... unless its different when its actually on? i tried to watch some other videos from it and it said only uk people could watch

I'll rip that shit if the video isnt out before the show

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

I don't get the Born to Die stans too. She gets better and better with every album and they want the "old" lana back.

This is not a hate post against you or your opinion at all, and I am very satisfied with HM as an album, but I also don't get people who throw crap at BTD all the time and say that just because it's her first official album somehow it's also her worst.

I don't get why would someone NOT want her to write about honoring long lost love and a glamorous lifestyle, when that world is so captivating, it just draws you in.

I don't get why would someone NOT want more videos on the level of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDdEPED0h8

I don't get why would someone not want her to do photoshoots this amazing again, who, why would you not want her to look this good again?

920bf0871268f206a5c7f714566b8520.jpga13154e6802d76fbb06e2e6810a276ad.jpgLana+Del+Rey++600x600+PNG+diffe.png

Born To Die was not only an album, it was an experience. What she does now does not compare. But I also understand that it is not supposed to, as making BTD was her main goal in life.

Now, HM is a wonderful album and I sincerely love all songs. But I can't help but feel that BTD is on a whole other level.