annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

anyone pming links or

No, cause the album is either already out or out tomorrow.

You can buy it on iTunes or in your local store

sis lack of variety? This has a lot of dif songs/vibes ...

And the BTD stans need help. You cant move on, its fine, the problem comes when u think nothing comes close to it and when you cant enjoy because "its so not close to BTD it hurts, that album made me cry" 

Exactly. So far she hasn't put out an album that is so diverse. I mean, it was already obviously based on the pre-order singles.

And when you have the album in full, there are various changes in mood, pace, sound....

I wish Lana made an online Q&A with fans :crai:

Omg she could never, tbh, it would be so :awkney: Imagine her just laghing and saying "I love you" and "thank you", idk how she would act, tbh

It would be lovely, though

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I'm terrified for DLMBM. Everyone's* slating it and giving it 1/10 I don't know what to expect. I've liked pretty much every LDR song so far what if DLMBM is the first Lana song I don't like. Being a slight stan of her TOW cover, will this influence me in any way about it?

*okay one person gave it a 1/10 but everyone's saying it's their least favourite

i know I'm a little late for this but how is she being racist... when she's talking about someone else...? maybe they were from a ghetto.. ?? like. you don't know who she's describing... ;-; 

Baby, you're so ghetto

You're looking to score

exactly... and ghetto has a deeper meaning than just the slang term we use from day to day....

I wish Lana made an online Q&A with fans :crai:

She would never, I thinks she's already so sad that her core fans aren't intellectual folk-rock geeks but underaged screaming twinks, so imagine her connecting to receive thousands of "YAAAASSS SNATCHED" in seconds :rip:

I'm terrified for DLMBM. Everyone's* slating it and giving it 1/10 I don't know what to expect. I've liked pretty much every LDR song so far what if DLMBM is the first Lana song I don't like. Being a slight stan of her TOW cover, will this influence me in any way about it?

*okay one person gave it a 1/10 but everyone's saying it's their least favourite

I'm obsessed with DLMBM  i don't understand all of the hate. If you stand for TOW, you'll stan for this. 

in that case you'll lead a life of sorrow and grief which you will never be able to escape  :smokes2:  :derpna2:

kySyfQZ.jpg

Honestly it's really good

But in the instrumental theres this baseball game sounding organ and it really bothers me, it's the ONLY reason I don't like it

Honestly it's really good

But in the instrumental theres this baseball game sounding organ and it really bothers me, it's the ONLY reason I don't like it

That's my reason too. It grew on me a little bit

Mfhp.gif