Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Honeymoon Reviews and Metascore

Same here, I agree with a lot of his pros and his cons, although I like the whole album overall a lot more than him (I'd probably give it an 8/10)

except when he said it was vocally weak... people who don't like her style of voice immediately write it off as bad vocals so

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

except when he said it was vocally weak... people who don't like her style of voice immediately write it off as bad vocals so

Yeah, I disagreed with a lot of the cons, hence why I still rate the album higher. 

Lyrically I do think it was weak in spots, though, but the delivery was her best yet. (IMO! IMO!!!  :icant2:  :icant2: )

Yeah, I disagreed with a lot of the cons, hence why I still rate the album higher. 

Lyrically I do think it was weak in spots, though, but the delivery was her best yet. (IMO! IMO!!!  :icant2:  :icant2: )

well i mean.. i kind of agree. he was completely right that sometimes lanas lyrics are kinda.. trashy.. but i also think thats lana in essence.. she is kinda trashy but also very like extravagant and sultry .. i think the picture of the two is sort of what makes her her.. but.idk.. sometimes the lyrics are just a bit cheesy... i kinda liked the stranger than a stranger line tho.. i like how she uses the same word right next to each other but switches the meaning. its word play.

i also love blueblueblueblue  in freak.. ehehe 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

a good review and it agrees with an LB member whom I remember first commented that HM is all about time in some sense (can't remember who it is, but whoever it is should take a bow, this reviewer agrees with you!).

Haha, that was me who wrote that post. I'm actually working on a thread explaining my ideas in relation to the time theme she explores on Honeymoon.

I'm hoping the FACT Magazine review will be enough to lift the score back to 80. I have a feeling Metacritic will be petty and assign it a 70, though.

The new Q Magazine is out and should have the Honeymoon review. It is very heavily-weighted.

Edit: I just bought the new issue for my phone and they haven't reviewed HM yet.

I'm hoping the FACT Magazine review will be enough to lift the score back to 80. I have a feeling Metacritic will be petty and assign it a 70, though.

The new Q Magazine is out and should have the Honeymoon review. It is very heavily-weighted.

Edit: I just bought the new issue for my phone and they haven't reviewed HM yet.

why did u buy it only for that ? :x is it weekly or monthly?