Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Honeymoon Reviews and Metascore

With all respect for your effort there is no need to post any irrelevant ramblings about Lana's music. 

I think it's important to read the negative reviews as well, especially those with a snarky undertone so we have something to laugh about - we as a fandom can take it, no?

1olt2g.jpg

Going by Ultraviolence we're only through half the potential reviewers. I need this to get a few 90+ scores.

Edit: down to 79. Luckily the 60/70 scores haven't brought her down too much.,

I think it's important to read the negative reviews as well, especially those with a snarky undertone so we have something to laugh about - we as a fandom can take it, no?

They are incredibly boring in dissing Lana's music they aren't even funny anymore.

The HM reviewing is becoming predictable. The UK writers are staning because they can better digest the slower pace and the US critics are yawning about slowness, sameness and they are nitpicking on lyrics (they don't know about her Billie tattoo :creep: ). If you want to learn about some sleeping pills read their stupid pieces but you will not find anything thoughtful about Lana's music.

Don't dream about anything close to 80, I hope for a 75 at the end because I like HM more than UV

Why does every critic have to target Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood to the media? Like seriously can't it be a love song? It just shows how fucking shallow they are.

And so is being confused between Lana being intentionally "lazy" on this album or she's just bad. Like seriously