Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Honeymoon Reviews and Metascore

Love this Billboard quote: 

"Under the cover of midnight, Del Rey has been exploring big ideas about eroticism, drugs, myth, the empty promise of YOLO, what it means to be a woman, and the American soul. But sure, keep writing her off as “sad.”

Still an 80 with Billboard added.

LA Times should be a 90 or higher, but I can see MC giving it a 70 or something. NYT could be anything depending on how they interpret it. It's clearly meant to be very positive, but...

The guy from Boston Globe who loves her isn't reviewing anymore :/

oh this one might take the cake for stupidest review this cycle 

Well I think HM is doing great with the critics despite (don't hate me for this) not being her greatest album. Still glad they're finally recognizing her work

lots of competition though

thats not a review essi

whats her best album? 

i thought you would say BTD 

I know I said BTD was my favourite album for a long time but I simply changed my mind lol 

UV is better production wise and really cohesive, I could listen to it on a constant loop and I wouldn't get tired of it

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I know I said BTD was my favourite album for a long time but I simply changed my mind lol 

UV is better production wise and really cohesive, I could listen to it on a constant loop and I wouldn't get tired of it

When it comes to flow, I prefer HM, tbh. I really have to stop UV after WC because I know SG is next and I know it drags the album down after the previous highlights.

When it comes to flow, I prefer HM, tbh. I really have to stop UV after WC because I know SG is next and I know it drags the album down after the previous highlights.

I can't listen to HM in full, don't know if it happened cause it was late but the only time I did I fell asleep just before HBTB :rip: (I'm not saying it in a shady way, it just happened)

The songs are quite long and I prefer to listen to them individually, if that makes sense

ZmJh1LG.jpg