Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Honeymoon Reviews and Metascore

So, yeah. LA Times and NYT do not count as reviews and the Sputnikmusik review won't be included since it was written by a contributor. 

So, still waiting on reviews from Q Magazine, Consequence of Sound, Boston Globe, Paste Magazine, The 405 (which will be negative), A.V. Club, Fact Magazine, PopMatters, Absolute Punk, The Quietus, Clash

Still hoping for a couple of 90-100s, but it's looking less likely with some of her biggest advocates already releasing reviews and her fanboys with Consequence of Sound and Boston Globe not working on her reviews this time around.

It stuck in my mind, from the BBC interview, that she will probably read some reviews. I hope that she knows who is worth reading and who's not because some of the shit is outright offensive like that Zoladz piece about her in Vulture. I don't want her to go back in a depressive state and hiding again from the public. I'm so happy that she performed on the BBC show and I'm looking forward to more performances

Come on, Consequence of Sound. Pull through.

Our girl needs an A, especially with 405 and A.V. Club negative reviews imminent. Maybe they'll pull a Tiny Mix Tapes and not review the album since they want to avoid giving it a good review. :toofunny:

Come on, Consequence of Sound. Pull through.

Our girl needs an A, especially with 405 and A.V. Club negative reviews imminent. Maybe they'll pull a Tiny Mix Tapes and not review the album since they want to avoid giving it a good review. :toofunny:

They wont be that nice sis. 

Well, theneedledrop gave it a generally positive review and 5/10. At least his 'fans' are pissed off that he didn't slam it  :emma:

i was slayed by this review..he is finally seeing god's light

maybe some of the reviews aren't even coming because they don't bother?

and so Lana's slide into obscurity/ out of the mainstream eye continues...

starts preparing to be branded a Debbie downer and be lectured about joni mitchell and leonard cohen :hooker:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

and so Lana's slide into obscurity/ out of the mainstream eye continues...

starts preparing to be branded a Debbie downer and be lectured about joni mitchell and leonard cohen :hooker:

you negative-nancy! you also forgot to mention dylon and to congratulate lana for her 4th top ten entry in the us. this is unbelieveable!!!

however, i think the lack of reviews so far is quite well, not it. the rating is high, however more reviews need to come and i am not sure how many will come since we already have this album for a while