Sign in to follow this  
Subversive

Virgin Radio France live acoustic session

honestly that was such bullshit.. i swear this whole thing was a publicity stunt.. from calling it  :quote:  :quote: "a live acoustic session" then just playing other acoustics .. to the fact that they only played her most popular songs in the background.... 

:brows3:  :brows3: i wanted to hear lana live.. not hear songs I've already heard played in bullshit quality. if i wanted to hear music to watch boys to in low quality i would have fucking listened to the urban outfitter leaks FML .. i wasted over 4 hours for this ... I HATE FRENCH RADIO  :notamused:  :sadcore6:  :sadcore3:  :bye3:  :bye3:  :crying4:  :eyeroll2:  :runs:

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I waited three hours for nothing  :heidi:

Same I can't stop laughing this whole situation is surreal

Being there is great exposure for Lana in France. They told last year, that they will NEVER play her again after she cancelled twice. Y'all are such an ungrateful mess.

but she's passing at 10pm30 on a Sunday night? I don't know much about radio but it sounds like something only a fan would know

ZKcaooE.png

Same I can't stop laughing this whole situation is surreal

but she's passing at 10pm30 on a Sunday night? I don't know much about radio but it sounds like something only a fan would know

Dude, you obviously don't know the difference between not playing her at all or giving her exposure.

And this radio interview made her go No.1 in France right now. Just this one little interview and she is No.1 on iTunes.