Sign in to follow this  
Subversive

Virgin Radio France live acoustic session

Dude, you obviously don't know the difference between not playing her at all or giving her exposure.

And this radio interview made her go No.1 in France right now. Just this one little interview and she is No.1 on iTunes.

Indeed I don't know it at all that's why I asked. But got it I'm glad she's passing at least! And glad for her sales!

ZKcaooE.png

I am literally so angry. Not only did she not perform new songs (or any for that matter), but they didn't ask any interesting questions. I know it's just radio, but I thought I literally was listening to a recording of the last interview she did because the questions were so similar.

I got gypped by that mess and I'm mad about it  :crossed:

I am literally so angry. Not only did she not perform new songs (or any for that matter), but they didn't ask any interesting questions. I know it's just radio, but I thought I literally was listening to a recording of the last interview she did because the questions were so similar.

I got gypped by that mess and I'm mad about it  :crossed:

this is a radio interview for a big radio station in France. The GP there is not interested in what fans wanna know. They just wanna listen to music and hear a girl talking with a lovely voice.

I'm not mad bc we still got to hear Lana laugh and talk, so that's good! Even though they only played 4 songs it was satisfying to me. I LOVED when Lana laughed, and her little comments made me squeel UGH I love her so much

Yes tbh I think it's a positive experience, she looked very happy and proud! I do have the 36mins recorded if anyone wants :rip:

ZKcaooE.png

this is a radio interview for a big radio station in France. The GP there is not interested in what fans wanna know. They just wanna listen to music and hear a girl talking with a lovely voice.

I know.. I'm just griping. I'm thankful that she did it in general, but the thing was a mess before it even began (with it being moved back and all).

Does HM have a chance of going #1 in the US and Uk?

No. Drake will be No.1 in the US. Dave Gilmour in the UK and the german band Pur will block her in Germany, too. However, she is doing way better than with UV. HM is currently No.1 in 35 countries on iTunes, UV didn't even have half as much and by the third day it was already dropping out of the Top10 in some countries.

No. Drake will be No.1 in the US. Dave Gilmour in the UK and the german band Pur will block her in Germany, too. However, she is doing way better than with UV. HM is currently No.1 in 35 countries on iTunes, UV didn't even have half as much and by the third day it was already dropping out of the Top10 in some countries.

It's #1 in both the American and British Itunes though?

EotAQlJ.jpg

It's #1 in both the American and British Itunes though?

Drake will release later on and he outsells everybody right now. His last mixtape sold round 500k during the first week. He will easily block her. 

Dave Gilmour has stronger physical sales and was 11k ahead of her after the first day in the UK.