brooklynbaby91

Lana hosting a M&G in LA at Space 15 Twenty tomorrow

This is really happening: @@lanadelrey will be at here at Space15Twenty tomorrow for a meet & greet!

Here’s the deal: be one of the first 100 shoppers to buy Lana’s album Honeymoon at @space15twenty on Thursday, 9/24, and you’ll get a wristband with your purchase. (Sorry, only 1 wristband per person.) That wristband is your ticket to return later that day to meet with Lana Del Rey in-store at 6pm. ***LINE UP BEGINS ON IVAR*** See you there!

#LANAxUO

https://instagram.com/p/7_TbIdnFC2/

149o3h3.jpg

for the love of god ask her about LDRAKALG, her past discography, her opinion on today's singers, whats does she regrets doing or not doing during the BTD era, etc..

lol they aint interviewers and they will probably be starstruck when talking to her, u are being unrealistic lmfao

lol they aint interviewers and they will probably be starstruck when talking to her, u are being unrealistic lmfao

there's a chance ill never meet her so might as well try and have someone ask one q for me

Tbh when people meet her they don't have time to take videos for some randos or ask these sorta questions...like........

They'll be lucky to remember all the things they personally want to say to her anyway lol

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Tbh when people meet her they don't have time to take videos for some randos or ask these sorta questions...like........

They'll be lucky to remember all the things they personally want to say to her anyway lol

very very true, at least i tried

very very true, at least i tried

I understand the desperation of wanting to have someone convey something to Lana but like really they won't even have time for themselves how could they add the stress of someone else's requests to that. I'd be too flustered lol

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18