brooklynbaby91

Lana hosting a M&G in LA at Space 15 Twenty tomorrow

anyone going pls please plz plea s e P L E A S E take a tiny moment out of your time w/ Lana to video her saying hello to me omg at this point I don't even care if I sound selfish I am living in AUSTRALIA she hasn't been here in an eternity and it would be so incredible to get a little vid of her going "Hiiii Conroy! Love you *kiss*" or something, I love her so much P L E A S E smh I sound so desperate and gross... But for real... My birthday is the Friday after this one, it would be the best present in the fucking W O R L D PLEASE SISTREN

People are complaining that it was announced in short notice and that it's on a Thursday, it's not fair. But those two things were probably decided for crowd control.

I had the same thought. I talked to one of the UO employees at the NYC event and she said that Lana had been a bit nervous about it because she knew there was a big crowd outside.

149o3h3.jpg

Can't wait for the twitter stories of how much of an angel she is :)

I know, right? She's such a doll, it's adorable to see her interacting so sweetly with fans and being so... normal? Like she's a superstar and she emits a certain energy I'm sure, but she just talks to people like everyone is on the same footing and that's so refreshing to see. :) warms my cold husk of a heart!

People are complaining that it was announced in short notice and that it's on a Thursday, it's not fair. But those two things were probably decided for crowd control.

That make sense. I'm still a bit disappointed as I will be in the States for a month in early October. If I had known, I would have organized my trip to stop in NY or LA. I really wanted to meet her in a more quiet setting than her concerts. C'est la vie...

If someone here has time enough, can you please record a video of her sending a kiss to me or saying something like ''hi Lucas, it's Lana''?

I didn't saw her in concert when she came to Brazil in 2013, I only saw it by the internet :( 

they asked already in the nyc one

Actually, someone (or some fans together) should ask her to release LIB, saying we want this song so much, etc.

original.gif