brooklynbaby91

Lana hosting a M&G in LA at Space 15 Twenty tomorrow

Sadness prevails.. I live in norcal so I packed and arranged the trip with my friend, he drives, I don't. We were going to drive all night and just figure it out when we arrived. I really lost it and I had a panic attack. It really blows, because the location was in the valley, not downtown LA and from the pics it seems so chill and intimate.. I freaked out. I blew this particular shot to ask Lana the same damn question I've been waiting to ask her since forever.. I would have been selfish and not have asked any of your questions anyway so I guess none of this matters.. I hope some of you other Californians managed to get there.. or anyone on LB that can speak about it ??  

:icant:  :brows3:  :aw:

I walked up to Lana to ask her if she was going to release Life is Beautiful. She looked at me kinda funny, and then said "sorry I don't talk to fatties." I thought I might've misheard her so I brushed it off and asked her if she could sign my UO exclusive vinyl. She replies with "no, get out, fat," and then she flicked my vagina. I was unbelievably embarrassed and I cried so hard. Too bad that Lana lost one of her biggest fans. So sorry to tell you guys that idk if Lana is going to release Life is Beautiful. :(

I walked up to Lana to ask her if she was going to release Life is Beautiful. She looked at me kinda funny, and then said "sorry I don't talk to fatties." I thought I might've misheard her so I brushed it off and asked her if she could sign my UO exclusive vinyl. She replies with "no, get out, fat," and then she flicked my vagina. I was unbelievably embarrassed and I cried so hard. Too bad that Lana lost one of her biggest fans. So sorry to tell you guys that idk if Lana is going to release Life is Beautiful. :(

:teehee:

delete this fatty, why would you expose her like that fam?

MkWI4Ns.png