MermaidMotelle

Are Flower Crowns Cute?

In general I think they're cute but it's cringey at a Lana concert idk. In general I think it's cheesy when fans go to concerts trying to look like the performers or wearing shit like them. Lana stans wearing flower crowns, Ariana Grande stans wearing cat ears, Gaga stans wearing costumes she's worn in videos...

149o3h3.jpg

Yes, when they're those big ones with big flowers like Lana wears them, really glamorous. 

If we talk about those one fans that take them to their concerts or go with them to Coachella, with you know, the basic white girl from USA look, then, NO. They look shitty and cheap.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

i think they're so cute! in fact, lmfao, i used to have one.. #exposed 
i think it depends how they're worn tho, like, those tumble-try-hard girls with their grunge outfits and a flower crown? no.. but if you're in a sundress or something, at the beach or having a picnic, like?? go for it sis

I was considering buying one this summer and posting a Selfie here as a joke :toofunny: but the only ones I could find in the shops were cheap plastic ones for £3.00 in Primark...

Anyway it really depends on the person who's wearing them really. Like for instance I do love them especially if there actually made really well. However I would never actually wear -in a serious manner anyway- one because I fully know they would not suit me.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm really "not here" for them lol. I mean to each their own you know but it is usually a specific person wearing them. I don't mean to be stereotypical but it's the same kind of girl wearing them most of the time. I think they were okay maybe 3 years ago but I feel like we've moved past them and they are bit dated and cliche. That being said I have seen some cute ones, but it is a select few.

In general I think they're cute but it's cringey at a Lana concert idk. In general I think it's cheesy when fans go to concerts trying to look like the performers or wearing shit like them. Lana stans wearing flower crowns, Ariana Grande stans wearing cat ears, Gaga stans wearing costumes she's worn in videos...

I both agree and disagree with you... At the same time I appreciate fans trying to create mood, but it can be cringey. And if you think fans wearing a cliche accesory is bad, I'm glad you haven't seen fans coming to meet & greet in a full-blown cosplay of the performer.

Like a girl coming to meet Emilie Autumn looking like this:

hqdefault.jpg

(Obviously this is a photo of the real performer, won't post photo of the cosplay girl cause I don't want to be a bully).

I both appreciated her effort and felt creeped out to how much it made her seem like a creepy, I-want-to-wear-my-idol's-skin stan.

I honestly dislike when fans cosplay, but I wouldn't stop anyone.

i am nothing and should be everything