Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

Just voted in the most shady way ever.  Never realized all the opinions I had about y'all  :teehee: (this could either be interpreted in a good or bad way, and it's meant to  :smokes3: )

Maybe next year I'll do a tinychat session when voting to share them with you guys  :hooker:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

bDyPiFl.png

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. The big night is getting closer and closer, January 23th, 2016. Now, so everyone on here can attend to the biggest event in LanaBoards history, I'm gonna post our schedule for that day.

BYq09Lj.png

As every awards ceremony, performers will make our experience even more pleasant. Now, I'm not asking you to film yourself bouncing your titties or singing a song - or choreographing a dance routine to Video Games. I mean, that's totally valid too, but online-lly, we have a vast repertoire to choose from. A performance spot can be used for whatever you want: post a link to your own song (for those musician Lipsters!), post a picture of Christina Lucci, a Qaadir gif, a link to you blog post, a Lana performance, a song by other artists... whatever you want! Just remember, it has to entertain our public and guests.

Performance spots will start at 8, if more users want to perform spots will be added. This is just an amount to start with because I don't know how you guys are going to respond to this. It could be a flop, it could be a hit - it's in your hands.

Please copy and paste the following list and add your name to whichever spot you want. Once you do this please contact me through DM so I can give you instructions and help. :)

PRE-SHOW

Secret perfomer: TBA

MAIN SHOW

Opening act: INES BRASIL

Secret final act: TBA

iKSL1Rr.png

The Pre-Show will take place at 14:00 EST (19:00 GMT).

This is the time forum celebrities can begin to arrive and show off their ceremony outfits, and sissy that walk in our Red Carpet.

The winners of the Music Categories awards will also be revealed at the Pre-Show.

To brighten up our wait, we will be graced by four performances: three forum members and an extra especial guest performer (soon to be revealed).

YcoMXVU.png

Ceremony will begin at 15:00 EST (20:00 GMT).

This is the moment that counts. This gala is where Lipsters will turn into LanaBoards legends, and their light will shine forever in this board's history.

Gala will take approximately two hours. Graced by five user performances, the show will begin with the extra special performance of Ines Brasil, which will include a level of special effects never seen before. The show will end with another extra special guest, soon to be revealed.

Winners will be announced in small batches of three - so we don't take a lot of time and so everyone has their time to shine.

Our winners will also receive a cute statuette, designed by the prestigious brand @@Trash Magic named "Lipster Award of Merit", commonly known by its nickname - "SNLana":

cqjcm.png

For more information on time zones (The ones I posted were the timezones in NYC and London), visit:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html?p1=179

If I did it right, it should say the difference between your time zone and the EST one.

See you soon enough, fatties.

PRE-SHOW

MAIN SHOW

1. Vonn Davis

(Not sure if this is what you meant :toofunny:)

Yes, exactly like this! :)

By the way, I fixed an error I had with the Pre-Show / Ceremony times. I posted them as if I was at the EST time zone when I'm one hour behind. :toofunny: so if any of y'all already read the wrong time I'm sorry!! I just woke up from a 3 hour nap so I wasn't functioning properly :creep:

PRE-SHOW

MAIN SHOW

1. Vonn Davis

5. Jackson Novem

Also is this awards going to be only on this site? I feel like a ceremony would be much more interactive and enjoyable if hosted on a site like tinychat

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

PRE-SHOW

MAIN SHOW

1. Vonn Davis

5. Jackson Novem

Also is this awards going to be only on this site? I feel like a ceremony would be much more interactive and enjoyable if hosted on a site like tinychat

I love the idea of a Tinychat, @ also told me about this. It's easier for me to host them on here, and I probably won't be posting in the chat much because I'll be busy with the winners + organization but that shouldn't stop the Tinychat from happening. I think the Pre-Show would be more enjoyable in a Tinychat too.

I'm totally here for the Tinychat, just don't forget to post on here too! :hooker: