delreyfreak

Exposing @China.Palace

I feel bad for Jorge.

He is really not a hacker or leaker. Hes literally just a fan. Although pretending to be lana was kinda creepy but thats not the point.

There are people here who deserve to be in jail more than him.

Except he's not in jail but he deserved to be confronted by the police/her managers and get his account taken down. 

He is a troublemaker who had to be stopped after so long.

I feel bad for Jorge.

He is really not a hacker or leaker. Hes literally just a fan. Although pretending to be lana was kinda creepy but thats not the point.

There are people here who deserve to be in jail more than him.

didnt he leak lots of stuff (if the music leaking accusation is fake).. he had videos and pics that supposedly lana and people close to her. i clearly remember him posting pics lana posted only 1-2 week/s later...

what did he leak?

A few different things. While he didn't obtain things like the Love music video, he put out snippets/shared the song which was really upsetting for Lana.

Plus leaking her personal images.

Why? His leaks made Lana super upset. Rot in prison if you need to fuck face!

if thats true well he deserves it.

Some stans trade stuff  hm they made her upset in a indirect way too. spreading the material all over the internet.

I think thats more serious.

He didn't leak anything. He posted stuff already available online and edit them to make it look exclusive.

He is a secondary source like the REST of us. Pics and or whatever are just public snaps from Lana's Friend.

Love snips were leaked way before Jorge posted his.

Eclispe deserves to be confronted more than china palace if we're talking leaks here. Shes a legitimate hacker. I love her to death but I'm just being honest and being right.

He didn't leak anything. He posted stuff already available online and edit them to make it look exclusive.

He is a secondary source like the REST of us. Pics and or whatever are just public snaps from Lana's Friend.

Eclispe deserves to be confronted more than china palace if we're talking leaks here. Shes a legitimate hacker. I love her to death but I'm just being honest and being right.

Pretty sure the Love music video wasn't just "found online".

:hottie:

I mean there are so many traders involved in recent YAIL & BAR leaking (evil tempting naive fans, creating drama around) that Ben and company are aware of AND OUT OF ALL OF THEM they decide to track this poor fake down? Someone who isn't even potentially dangerous to the new material leaking? There was someone else who shared "Love" with Jorge or whatever this poor soul's name is in the first place and I'm more than sure the trader himself was aware of how China Palace would treat the obtained material. Of course he'd go online and hint it like a crazy motherfluffer.

I hated his attention seeking ass too, but come on Ben, you can do better than that

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif