Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

you Stan that little rat faced albino girl don't even. You should not be talking, hog

You're the first to post a passive aggressive or attention seeking status when ANYONE makes a remark about your weight, but you call someone else a hog and try to defend yourself?

:oprah3:

BzhmW.png

you don't even know the context of me using hog so get back to your penn you sow

Stop being ridiculous. You can't just call someone something, be told it's offensive, the say 'oh it has a totally different meaning in my little head something you can't even understand so I'll continue saying it as I please'. God it's like talking to a child with you. Somebody literally always has to explain step by step on why something you do is wrong. 

I'd be fine with Be the One getting another push to be honest; IIRC Radio 1 didn't get behind her until Last Dance was released and hardly any other stations played it, so with it having decent stats now and HTH being a hit in the UK it might still have a chance. Funnily enough I heard it used twice on programs in the past few days so maybe that is the plan  :creep:

I'd be fine with Be the One getting another push to be honest; IIRC Radio 1 didn't get behind her until Last Dance was released and hardly any other stations played it, so with it having decent stats now and HTH being a hit in the UK it might still have a chance. Funnily enough I heard it used twice on programs in the past few days so maybe that is the plan  :creep:

I heard Be The One in Forever 21 the other day lmao

and of fucking course you shop at forever 21...

I literally don't. I have friends, I'm sure you don't understand. Anyway this is ugly, so what if I did? Grow up man. You're always acting like you care about poor people and shit, yet here you are trying to come for a person based on where they shop. You're honestly a mess. You can't be fat, unattractive, have no talent, AND be rude so yeah you need to get off the computer and go do some spiritual work.

aww you poor thing are you offended? Tell me something I don't know... Stay #triggered

Also aren't you real big on reclaiming words that are considered offensive and using them by the oppressed group seems like you're kind of backtracking on what you say but I never really took you seriously anyways so have a nice day staying offended by everything

Who said I was personally offended, dumbass? There are other people other than you and I.

will Dua just make an announcement? like we've all been itching over this album release date and she still hasn't even spoke about this leaked cover..... girl wyd

it doesn't make sense to me because she's tweeting people that are asking about the album cover/release but won't officially announce anything? Like either announce it and talk to everyone on twitter or don't reply to those tweets until you make the announcement  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

FzytWEW.png

it doesn't make sense to me because she's tweeting people that are asking about the album cover/release but won't officially announce anything? Like either announce it and talk to everyone on twitter or don't reply to those tweets until you make the announcement :toofunny: :toofunny:

yeah EXACTLY it's really messy

H0bDaqU.gif