Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Both of these are! :) Top Dollar is early 2017 and All Or Nothing is 2016. They were both registered when they were made!

really? wow, they didn’t really give me the dl1 vibes. thanks for clarifying tho

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

All of her unreleased songs are actually very very bad. I just heard Jealousy on youtube and that is a good one

Agree tbh, most of the ones from DL1 are quite mediocre

The ones from FN are bangers tho, 25/8, If It Ain't Me, Cherry and Jealousy are really good, I also really enjoy Yours and Chasing the Dragon :oprah:

8nl2OpX.png

Some of her unreleased songs are decent, but they're definitely not on par with the songs that made the cut. The only Future Nostalgia outtake that I think is good enough to actually be released is If It Ain't Me, and even that needs some work. I also wonder if Normani should even be on it or if a solo version (or another featured artist) would work better. But I'm confident that the deluxe edition will be similarly amazing as the original album.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Some of her unreleased songs are decent, but they're definitely not on par with the songs that made the cut. The only Future Nostalgia outtake that I think is good enough to actually be released is If It Ain't Me, and even that needs some work. I also wonder if Normani should even be on it or if a solo version (or another featured artist) would work better. But I'm confident that the deluxe edition will be similarly amazing as the original album.

I love it I honestly, I listen to it more than some of the FN tracks, what a banger :defeated: I got a little devil dancing in my mind :slay:

8nl2OpX.png

I mean it's understandable

1. They are unreleased for a reason

2. She was extremely young and finding a sound

3. Not paired with great writers or producers as she was a random teenage nobody

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Do we know who the Future Nostalgia outtakes were (co-)written and produced by?

If It Ain’t Me, Cherry, and Jealousy are MNEK productions. I’m not sure about the others though!