Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

They officially won't release it on 10.02. A Dutch store changed the date to 31.12 and I had a chat with them and they said they don't know the new release date yet. What a mess. Who cares about those collaborations. Just release the album.

Also, she wants to release a new single before the album comes out and since TBY will get a video I don't think we'll get the album before late March or April but we'll see..

They officially won't release it on 10.02. A Dutch store changed the date to 31.12 and I had a chat with them and they said they don't know the new release date yet. What a mess. Who cares about those collaborations. Just release the album.

Also, she wants to release a new single before the album comes out and since TBY will get a video I don't think we'll get the album before late March or April but we'll see..

:bye2:  :crossed:

someone leak bad together, if the album tracks start leaking she might get a :) move on

It's not her ffs.

Tired of people online thinking they know how the business works when all they do is play manager online and can't even do that right

BzhmW.png

I told Dua about the date change and she said she and her label are still in talks and it's all very stressful. She (again) pointed out that she'll be the first one to inform us.

I also made these 2 covers. Feel free to use them if you want.

C1k38F-XgAAF5WJ.jpg

C1k38F-WEAEDxyE.jpg

It's not her ffs.

Tired of people online thinking they know how the business works when all they do is play manager online and can't even do that right

i was joking love, it's not that serious. it's obviously not her. 

Don't leak bad together, it will only hurt her more.

if you have her album in full, leak it. Get her done with if Dua won't

A) How could anyone have her album in full if the release date is still far away

B) No, you're going to ruin her career more and it's not Dua's fault. It's her label's.

Bad Together lowkii leaked ...

Were her management really that stupid to trust twitter stans with album sampler links...

it leaked on twitter? I can't find it

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif