Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

With the sound of FN and DL being so different what do people think the tour setlist will be like? Also I demand that she performs ball and chain lol

She will sing the whole FN (it lasts just 37 minutes lol) and from DL1 i'd like these: New Rules (Initial Talk Remix), IDGAF (Initial Talk Remix), Lost In Your Light, Blow Your Mind, Begging, Hotter Than Hell, she will also sing Electricity and One Kiss since they're the songs that marked the path for FN and I'd kinda like her to sing Want To and Sugar

also she should open the shows with the version of Physical that they used in the workout video that samples NR

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

With the sound of FN and DL being so different what do people think the tour setlist will be like? Also I demand that she performs ball and chain lol

there's a lot of songs that could be transition pieces, also i'm sure she won't perform random non-singles except for homesick or something like that maybe. songs like lost on your light, blow your mind, be the one, can easily be used to transition between songs, their sound isn't really off.

also concerts lowkee don't need to be as uniform as albums as long as it sounds more or less cohesive.

i76mrxw.png 

She will sing the whole FN (it lasts just 37 minutes lol) and from DL1 i'd like these: New Rules (Initial Talk Remix), IDGAF (Initial Talk Remix), Lost In Your Light, Blow Your Mind, Begging, Hotter Than Hell, she will also sing Electricity and One Kiss since they're the songs that marked the path for FN and I'd kinda like her to sing Want To and Sugar

also she should open the shows with the version of Physical that they used in the workout video that samples NR

New Rules (Initial Talk Remix) would be iconic! Aside from that, I'd expect Be The One, Blow Your Mind, IDGAF, and One Kiss, and I'm hoping for the underrated classics Hotter Than Hell auch Last Dance.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I was thinking she should do physical as a final act before the encore with the workout intro... followed by new rules

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Guys, I'm SHOOK to my core :O :O :O An Instagram model, that I follow, from my country is actually the main cast guy in the Break My Heart video! And he's just about the same age as I am. What a fucking wake up call, I gotta get started on hustling!

z445hpI.png