Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Anyone know how I can buy the CD off Amazon.de? I live in the UK 

I think you just do it like you would in your country's store, no? Have you tried it?

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I go on amazon.de and it won't let me log in + From experience, you have to have a german address, but that might the different, i haven't got that far yet :(

oh, then you may have to create another account, just use the address where you want it to be shipped and that

I'm going to support my girlfriend whenever she decides to put her album out some of yall need to chill with that overreacting business!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Anyone know how I can buy the CD off Amazon.de? I live in the UK

My account is through Amazon.com and I've ordered stuff from Amazon.de all the time. I just log in using my regular Amazon account.

MkWI4Ns.png

My account is through Amazon.com and I've ordered stuff from Amazon.de all the time. I just log in using my regular Amazon account.

Really? Hmm maybe its the way my account is set up, i'll try tomorrow

oh, then you may have to create another account, just use the address where you want it to be shipped and that

Thnx :P

this interview is so cute. and the interviewer is so enthusiastic and awesome and although dua seems very happy etc, the looks she gives her during her introduction could kill  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-1YhkJW8xY

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I did it! Should I receive instant grats? It says I have AutoRip but it doesn't give me a DL option for the 4 released...  :crossed:

AutoRip is available only for customers in each Amazon site's respective country. So only Americans are eligible for Amazon.com AutoRip, only Germans are eligible for Amazon.de AutoRip, etc. 

However, whenever I order from a foreign Amazon site, they always deduct a small amount off the price of my CDs since I'm not eligible for the AutoRip. Not sure if Amazon.de does it, but Amazon.co.uk just did it with my latest order.

MkWI4Ns.png

What a complete mess. Ain't nobody gonna wait another year to buy an album with songs that are three years old AND an ugly cover art. This girl is over  :toofunny:

g1V4Tc9.gif

three years old? just one and a half

and to be fair, the standard that's gonna be released on German speaking countries is 17 tracks long, it's okay if we have 6 songs out by then, and I'm sure that she will probably add new songs and replace others on the 2017 release

three years old? just one and a half

and to be fair, the standard that's gonna be released on German speaking countries is 17 tracks long, it's okay if we have 6 songs out by then, and I'm sure that she will probably add new songs and replace others on the 2017 release

I don't think that's gonna happen.... and if it does it's going to be EXTREMELY messy 

FzytWEW.png