Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

her covers of Love Yourself and The Hills are both absolutely horrid. :rip: The Hills chorus is the only decent thing about them, I guess.

New York is great though. Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak too. but I'm not sure what I think of this girl quite yet... I have yet to find something that is extravagant about her and her music. but you know... time will tell.

Wow you are so rude and jealous!!! Let him be happy fucking hell you are such a nuisance 

FzytWEW.png

Om79xxL.gif

ANYWAY, i'm super happy for you @@Sucker. you deserve it more than just about anyone i can think of here.

they deserve to spend every second with rat girl so we don't have to look at her

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Jack truly deserves to be locked inside of that cage from his icon.

I am so happy for Sucker, she seems so cute and everyone "deserves" to meet and have a good time during their favs concerts etc.

does someone know what songs are in her current set and how long her set usually is?

i76mrxw.png 

I am so happy for Sucker, she seems so cute and everyone "deserves" to meet and have a good time during their favs concerts etc.

does someone know what songs are in her current set and how long her set usually is?

blow your mind (mwah)

want to

last dance

new love

bad together

good times

genesis

be the one

hotter than hell

she used to sing running too but she stopped for some reason 

CrNzI48XEAAI-sA.jpg

She was really fucking cool. She held my hand during Hotter Than Hell, and just RT'd my photo on Twitter. Such a babe. :defeated:

TeSzgBx.jpg?1

I was #2 in line, and when we were 3-4 people outside, she came out and said hi and stuff. She was so nice, and so cute. :') 

She looks stunning

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

and you need to shave that hair I between your eyebrows you Neanderthal

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

and you need to shave that hair I between your eyebrows you Neanderthal

Boo be quiet you got banned once. Be kind before you get banned again. At least be respectful. Actually, since that seems so hard for you to do start by at least responding more kindly! Now have a wonderful day dear. Hopefully, you meet your fave.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I've been lurking on LanaBoards for a long time now, and Jack is always doing the absolute most omg  :toofunny:

Just let @Sucker be

Don't bully Aurora based on physical appearance when you've been butt hurt over people doing the same to you  :hooker:  

What a mess...

OT: I'm so happy for Dua; she seems to be getting really popular lately!!  :creep:

I've been lurking on LanaBoards for a long time now, and Jack is always doing the absolute most omg  :toofunny:

Just let @Sucker be

Don't bully Aurora based on physical appearance when you've been butt hurt over people doing the same to you  :hooker:  

What a mess...

OT: I'm so happy for Dua; she seems to be getting really popular lately!!  :creep:

Dua seems to be so proud and happy about herself and what she's doing and I love how she's so open with that, if that makes sense

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Oh, and here's a cute and cool photo of her holding my hand last night. Y'all are doing the most. Stay pressed.

If you get the chance, go see her live. :flutter: It's definitely worth it!

CrSKKhVWAAAwTmp.jpg

lABVyGE.png