Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Her team are a mess, i'd like to slap the idiot who persuaded her to delay the album to next year :facepalm:

I guess she decided to delay the album cus all the info leaked and the cover too & nobody liked the cover so... I guess it's just karma punishing us

I guess she decided to delay the album cus all the info leaked and the cover too & nobody liked the cover so... I guess it's just karma punishing us

ok but the cover was horrendous and what did leak?

i think they delayed it to get better first week sales (especially in the us) and maybe bc of gaga, katy etc. which are rumored to release their albums in fall.

i76mrxw.png 

how can pushing the album back by 6 months be a 'karma'??? 

CrNzI48XEAAI-sA.jpg

She was really fucking cool. She held my hand during Hotter Than Hell, and just RT'd my photo on Twitter. Such a babe. :defeated:

TeSzgBx.jpg?1

I was #2 in line, and when we were 3-4 people outside, she came out and said hi and stuff. She was so nice, and so cute. :') 

lABVyGE.png

her covers of Love Yourself and The Hills are both absolutely horrid. :rip: The Hills chorus is the only decent thing about them, I guess.

New York is great though. Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak too. but I'm not sure what I think of this girl quite yet... I have yet to find something that is extravagant about her and her music. but you know... time will tell.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Some people will be fake and ugly and you can't do anything about it other than ignore them and hope they fade away into obscurity

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Some people will be fake and ugly and you can't do anything about it other than ignore them and hope they fade away into obscurity

a reverse Warholian experience

BzhmW.png

her covers of Love Yourself and The Hills are both absolutely horrid. :rip: The Hills chorus is the only decent thing about them, I guess.

New York is great though. Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak too. but I'm not sure what I think of this girl quite yet... I have yet to find something that is extravagant about her and her music. but you know... time will tell.

good job finding my first opinion on her from almost 3 months ago :) you're obviously obsessed

shouldn't you be happy that people are enjoying your so called fave instead of being a hater? I literally first got into her about a month ago..

lABVyGE.png

Both Trash Magic and Jack are so white and jealous i just cant

literal Haters :flop:

an expected response from a racist ugly troll who does nothing except browse an online forum all day long

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg