Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

^ I was wondering this too actually but iirc the original listing on Amazon was some time in September 

Excited for Blow Your Mind. If her team was smart they wouldve made it the first single after be the one

VyIsfwC.jpg

now that I've calmed down some I will say that the new cover is much better, but it's upsetting that this doesn't seem to be from the original shoot with all the pink backgrounds which is what I visualize for this record. so I'm still sort of upset that one of those amazing photos wasn't chosen instead. oh well.

H0bDaqU.gif

now that I've calmed down some I will say that the new cover is much better, but it's upsetting that this doesn't seem to be from the original shoot with all the pink backgrounds which is what I visualize for this record. so I'm still sort of upset that one of those amazing photos wasn't chosen instead. oh well.

the deluxe could be pink, idk

BzhmW.png

The album will come out in February of 2017, we confirmed the date now. I will finish the album now in September when I go back to Los Angeles to work on it a little bit more, because during this time we did a lot of things that i didn’t have time to talk for all this travels and other things happening to me right now, and i think i have way more things to write about and sing and tell the people what im going through right now. And i’m very inspired, that’s what im was trying to say, for the things I want to write in the future so the album will be a proper one.

Bitch just release Dua Lipa: The Paradise Edition! We need an album asap!! :rollin:

(I let my friend listen to Dua Lipa's singles earlier and at first she would be like "this is so good" and then we'd get to the chorus and she'd call it trash)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric