Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

Apparently Cedric Gervais and David Guetta are remixing the song as we speak and the video will be released when the song impacts US radio. :party:

I've heard Halsey will also be featured and the remix is going to be named Americana Freak.

Well, just going to watch the video once and never again like most people. Unless the video and song are iconic no one will bother to watch it a lot of times. How many of you have watched the MTWBT video more than a couple of times? And now the ones for VG, BTD, WC?

She's choosing the wrong songs for this era, starting with the first single :creep:

Oh girl.

I'm just gonna ignore that one.

giphy.gif

Oh my god.

You literally didn't.

Isnt it true tho ? Its literally the messest song on the album. The charm of first collab should have been on better song of Honeymoon (or better of new album). 

I wonder why she doesnt care about Honeymoon at all. Rehearsing UV outtakes for 3 videos in row now.  :crossed:  Not announcing tour. :crossed:  No performances.   :crossed:  I mean UV era had Coachella and Glastonbury to promote (ones of the most popular platforms to perfom on). She is being in the constant state of boredom and hibernation right now.  It almost feel like she is trying to put out albums as quick as possible to end Interscope contract while still maintaining certain quality of her work.

Isnt it true tho ? Its literally the messest song on the album. The charm of first collab should have been on better song of Honeymoon (or better of new album). 

I wonder why she doesnt care about Honeymoon at all. Rehearsing UV outtakes for 3 videos in row now.  :crossed:  Not announcing tour. :crossed:  No performances.   :crossed:  I mean UV era had Coachella and Glastonbury to promote (ones of the most popular platforms to perfom on). She is being in the constant state of boredom and hibernation right now. 

Lmfao. That's actually funny tbh.

It's true that Lana being lazy this era, I agree.

But I still don't see the connection to "FJM is too good to be in that video".

giphy.gif

Lmfao. That's actually funny tbh.

It's true that Lana being lazy this era, I agree.

But I still don't see the connection to "FJM is too good to be in that video".

Lyrically the song seems so superficial, unwitty, filled with Lanaism to the point that it actually seems as self-parody. Lana didnt even care to make proper rhymes.  Kind of the opposite to what FJM is connected with musically (well maybe for the self-parody aspect).  

Lyrically the song seems so superficial, unwitty, filled with Lanaism to the point that it actually seems as self-parody. Lana didnt even care to make proper rhymes.  Kind of the opposite to what FJM is connected with musically (well maybe for the self-parody aspect).  

Are rhymes really make a certain song better?

giphy.gif

I hope this is coming in between this week and the next one. 

i can ensure you that it's coming in between this decade and the next one :creep:

an ANTI^Tropico wait experience

anyways, if FJM is really playing Jim Morrison in this vid. i don't know how to react. i just peed a little when i just think of that. 

slay me pls

giphy.gif

Are rhymes really make a certain song better?

Not at all. But making rhymes with words that are not connected to each other just because they rhyme or literally repeating the same word on each line which is Lana´s speciality is bad. 

Not at all. But making rhymes with words that are not connected to each other just because they rhyme or literally repeating the same word on each line which is Lana´s speciality is bad. 

She just wanted to have fun with these 3 songs.

+ Freak is not that bad as you all say.

But who am I to judge? I'll enjoy the music video and the music itself. That what matters to me.

giphy.gif