Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

I hope the cult scenes from the teaser trailer are in it .... The ones she shot for UV x)

Can't really imagine her filming a whole new video, I guess she'll stick to those scenes. But this time, I wouldn't mind

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

so far this era we have:

snippets of a song we never got

a snippet of a video we never got in full

1 kinda good video

2 videos where 50% of the footage is reused from a previous era

kween of half-assing it

RVhKIwP.gif

I've never been so hyped about a music video! not even back in 2013 about TROPICO 

I don't even know if I am ready omg

Freak is like my favourite song off Honeymoon but tbh I was expecting her to release a music video for Salvatore… idk

D   U   M  |  D   U   M

Maybe he was the one playing the cult leader in the UV video ...

I hope the video contains the scenes with her sitting between the cultgirls while drinking poison and dancing with them aswell.

b3520624-ea09-4edc-89cb-851f883f0b62.jpg

If that red stuff turns out to be Kool-Aid instead of red wine that would be so fucking perfect with the cult thing.

Now all this has me speculating if the Jim mentioned in UV was referring to Jim Jones. 

Edited by brooklynbaby91

149o3h3.jpg

ok for real i have goose bumps over this, FJM is the DUDE. he was soooo good at ACL fest this year and i cannot wait to see them together. 

look at how he moves, damnnnnnnn

OMG this is incredible. I'm enjoying this a lot I'm so surprised because I didn't enjoyed ILYH that much at all (except BITUSA and another one or two) but this is just so pleasant to hear. The way he moves and acts makes me think so much of Devendra Banhart but with more Lana lyrics and looks, which means I'll probably desperately fall in love in the next two months

ZKcaooE.png

I'm really expecting pleasantly bombastic surprise that is all purple and violet video (with occasional sneaks of pink cosmic syrup), because those are, beside black, the colors if mystery, magic, occult, sorcery, witches, sacred initiations,  secret knowledge and, after all, freaks, outcasts and misfits, and her velvet, narcotic, oriental and hypnotic vocal meanders of the song would perfectly fit that unique hue from the solar spectrum.  Also, violet equals imagination, spirituality (cult leader) and higher levels of consciousness (altered states induced by intoxication with opiates in ceremonial ritual). And I hope that all those human fairies will dance around her sensually like in the teaser from thousand years ago, treating us with gorgeous, hallucinant and transcendental experience. Can't wait, my eyes are burning and palms are itching!

Lana, don't snuff the conflagration of coloristic extravaganza this time again! We want vivid mirage, not black and white funeral (at least moi). The only time grey tones actually functioned well was Blue Jeans, with its silvery flashes, but they were used to accentuate vintage melancholic nostalgia; this is sexy, experimental futureretro that screams and begs for lollipop rainbow.

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Ughhhh I want Art Deco also to be a part of the Freak vid cuz the transition between Freak and Art Deco slays me errtime :crying:

I need a 10 minute monologue (like Ride) about her cult leader as well!!!

"Cause I'm your jazz singer

And you're my cult leader

I love you forever

I love you forever" 

:crying5:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

A video for Freak.... this video better not have random old footage and scenes that make no sense, like she did with Music To Watch Boys To

I have faith in Lana. I think she will finally pull thru and give us a good video like she used to, maybe.  :aw:

She should be making a video for Salvatore. I swear I just need to manage Lana