Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

so many negative coments. Am I the only one who loves HBTB video?

i like it. i liked 'boys' too, granted its just a montage glamour video, but it works. i think the videos this era have been perfectly fine. not up there with btd videos or whatever but they certainly haven't been anywhere near awful.

Everyone here like "I should be her manager, I should be her creative director, I should be the one to make videos for her"

Shut the fuck up guys! I get that we're waiting for her and it may seem like forever to us, but to them it's like no time! Passing around decisions between Labels and Management and then Lana and her copyright team and contracts between labels! It's not as easy as some of you might think, like y'all can hop off a dick and do their job.

Shades of Cool was brilliant. The symbolism in that music video is incredible and emotional. It's her last great video in my opinion.

It's an amazing video, I love it. The colors are great.

@@WhiteHydrangea- art takes time

besides, certain people here will just say when is she going to do something the day after the Freak video drops no matter when it is

Was her being in NY significant to the announcement? and if so, is she still in NYC and is that an important question? Is Father John? (btw, off topic- why is it nobody in the media yelled about him having many different names and styles...Fleet Foxes anyone?

I can wait to but I prefer not to  :P  :teehee:

Cuz he's a man :creep:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif