Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

I think that was the initial plan to have him as the producer and Honeymoon being a somewhat return of the BTD success. But since a label is green-lighting everything before it gets finally released, they probably were not that interested after hearing the majority of Honeymoon. Lana and Marc met, to give it a last shot and trying things together, but Ronson is an expensive producer to pay, much more expensive than Nowels, and when the album is not very promising, they will not support it by paying such a producer. The album was basically finished when Ronson joined last minute, usually the producer would be there right from the start.Just remember when the first little album campaigns were out. It had Polydor all over it, Interscope seemed to be less involved in funding this.

why you keep posting fan fictions lmaoo its so funny

why you keep posting fan fictions lmaoo its so funny

Shouldn't you be busy defending your fave Gaga and attacking Lana stans on ATRL?

I think the fact that she is re-using old footage and strechting it for two videos for her new album is telling enough. Interscope and Polydor are not supportive of her anymore.

Shouldn't you be busy defending your fave Gaga and attacking Lana stans on ATRL?

I think the fact that she is re-using old footage and strechting it for two videos for her new album is telling enough. Interscope and Polydor are not supportive of her anymore.

Does she have a specific amount of Records she has to put out and then she gets let go by them or is it unlimited 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Artists sign for a number of records with a label. A contract gets renewed or not when it's full-filled. I don't know for how many records they have signed her.

Okay thank you :heart: I remembered reading in an article that she has 4 but i could be wrong. Also. Can you imagine if they don't decide to renew it. Imagine her without a record label 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Okay thank you :heart: I remembered reading in an article that she has 4 but i could be wrong. Also. Can you imagine if they don't decide to renew it. Imagine her without a record label

She would get signed by another one if they don't make a new deal immidiately, but she has to sell less than now to lose her contract anyway.

Maybe after all this she can create her own label? Or open a kickstarter page so she can do whatever she wants with help from her fans. That's what a lot of artists are doing today.

I don't think she has enough power yet, I think if she'd be able to do it, she'd have done it already, it's not that easy :/

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Maybe after all this she can create her own label? Or open a kickstarter page so she can do whatever she wants with help from her fans. That's what a lot of artists are doing today.

i feel like if she made a kickstarter page she'd only make like $10. she needs a label, but one that pushes her

if she ends up on kickstarter asking for money i am going to die of laughter.

it will never get that bad, if she gets dropped someone else will pick her up easily. she may not be selling millions of albums but she's still popular with a fan base, even if its small scale.

i really don think she has the interest of running her own label. she barely crawls out of bed to make videos now days, i doubt starting a company is something she'd be wanting to invest a lot of time in, it does require alot of work.

Lol, I can't. Ronson said himself there wasn't enough time...

I know, literally no one said that it was money problems or whatever. It was time. But he keeps saying almost saying that Lana is poor or something lol its funny to read tho

I know, literally no one said that it was money problems or whatever. It was time. But he keeps saying almost saying that Lana is poor or something lol its funny to read tho

where the fuck do I keep saying that Lana is poor?

And if you have to address something, quote @me! Thx

There's a new picture of Lana hanging out in LA yesterday in a motorcycle. I want to add them here on the forum in the sightings section but need help. Can someone tell me how to upload pictures on this site. I click on the attachment button on the bottom of the post and nothing happens. I also click on the picture icon and that makes the forum crash for me and I have to reboot the whole thing. :facepalm: Is there a HTML way to add pictures here? Like code?

Lana would be a great producer in my opinion. The HM production grew on me and I think that it is on par with Auerbach's work on UV. She doesn't like to perform but she's happy in a studio. It's a natural progression for her

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers