Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

@@whitman- then she would be everyone else and not unique like only Lana is

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lol. What is she even waiting for? Just drop that shit, Lana! 

It's not like this is an exciting visual era so that there are lots of reasons to be perched and it has probably been shot over a year ago

#editing takes forever

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I swear Lana is unreal. I can film a better video, open it up in iMovie, edit, and be done in 3 hours and have a better video than anything Lana has dropped this era!

My thoughts since we saw the first Honeymoon pic :rip:

I love the High by the Beach video.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@WhiteHydrangea- art takes time

besides, certain people here will just say when is she going to do something the day after the Freak video drops no matter when it is

Was her being in NY significant to the announcement? and if so, is she still in NYC and is that an important question? Is Father John? (btw, off topic- why is it nobody in the media yelled about him having many different names and styles...Fleet Foxes anyone?)