Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

yes i know... But still... I was hoping for something new :(

Lmao it's literally coming in a day and we saw 1:10 of the clip already. ;-;

I don't know about you but I'm patient!  :flutter:

giphy.gif

I just realized that since Lana is going to be at the premiere she has to wear something. Pls Lana come thru with this look  :noparty:

I pray she gives us a retro beauty queen, grunge starlet, narco swing wardrobe vibe  :rock:

None of those ugly endless summer tour outfits are allowed 

I feel that the snippets we saw in the sampler won't actually be in the Freak video

I'm 100% sure they are  :rollin: Not being a hater or anything but like, it's Lana, she used the ig snippet of Terrence Loves You for the video sampler so...  :noparty:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I feel that the snippets we saw in the sampler won't actually be in the Freak video

Nah.. It'll definitely be the video.

We know that the MTWBT girls will be in there and the scenes of MTWBT and HBTB from that sampler are the real videos.

giphy.gif

24o7st2.gif tour is tour wherever this messy artist decides to go sweetie

Ya know, all I want is to get her shit together. I mean, I know many of us where there when she was at her very best. Smiling, talking to fans, touring, making great videos. It was such a good ride.

Even if this means, she has to fix things for herself for a year or two, I wouldn't mind. This last "era" was not the T. And the music wasn't either. I miss her passion.