Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

That would be so typical of her.

But I think it won't be a normal music video this time (hopefully?).

Surely not with a premiere but I still wouldn't be shocked. Everyone expecting a ride style video might be getting a shock though haa.

qsVmBMd.png

That would be so typical of her.

But I think it won't be a normal music video this time (hopefully?).

Always expect the worst from this kween. It will be 3 minutes - with the bridge & one verse cut out - and completely in sepia and noisy Krug-quality visuals. 

zWX37Qt.gif

I hope there's a monologue and real opportunity for the story to develop. I normally wouldn't get my hopes up for something like this but there is a monologue. Also, I hope she'll at least dress herself decent. I loved what she wore to the Tropico premiere and idk, maybe she'll go all out for this.

The fact that she's even having a premiere is getting me really excited about this video. She's not stupid and she wouldn't do that if it were something like the MTWBT video. I also wonder if she scrapped this video for UV because she thought it was better suited for Freak (obv I don't know when she wrote Freak) or thought she could write a different song around it.

Nabil is the director. His cinematography is top notch.

Didn't someone argue with me that he ain't the director lol. Neil Krug can only do low quality Instagram tumblr iPhone edits.

If you look at the under water girls shot in MTWBT... the panning... The camera work... They way it moves... Neil could never.

Didn't someone argue with me that he ain't the director lol. Neil Krug can only do low quality Instagram tumblr iPhone edits.

If you look at the under water girls shot in MTWBT... the panning... The camera work... They way it moves... Neil could never.

"Low quality Instagram tumblr iPhone edits". That's funny, I bet you'd be proud of yourself if you were even as half as good as Neil at photographs and whatnot. It's silly to degrade one's work the way you did. 

And also, the matter of "X could never" is straight up innapropriate, we're talking about two contrasting styles here. That's a hollow shade.

obUZKpb.gif

"Low quality Instagram tumblr iPhone edits". That's funny, I bet you'd be proud of yourself if you were even as half as good as Neil at photographs and whatnot. It's silly to degrade one's work the way you did. 

And also, the matter of "X could never" is straight up innapropriate, we're talking about two contrasting styles here. That's a hollow shade.

Ignore her, anything that he writes is bait to get people russled 

Yeah, it was me  :toofunny:  I'm still surprised he's involved

I've decided that "stranger than a stranger" is some kind of funny and cute wordplay and that the "blue blue blue blue blue bluuuuuue" part actually sounds good..... Now I just need to make myself believe it.

I AM MY ONLY GOD