LDRO

Instagram Updates

Ben confirmed there is NO ISSUE with Norman Fucking Rockwell's title.

Cute. He also ignored the comment right above that about a VERY disturbing Twitter user who is tweeting very detailed plans to fly to LA and "surprise" sis on June 5 and stay with her "forever".

10/10 looking out for sis' well-being.

This is the fucker in question and he sounds a LOT like that guy from Florida. https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/with_replies

He needs to be fucking dealt with.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Cute. He also ignored the comment right above that about a VERY disturbing Twitter user who is tweeting very detailed plans to fly to LA and "surprise" sis on June 5 and stay with her "forever".

This is the fucker in question and he sounds a LOT like that guy from Florida. https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/with_replies

Lana attracts so many unhinged men like this. It makes me sad for her.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Lana attracts so many unhinged men like this. It makes me sad for her.

I DMed Ben about him yesterday because I think this guy is potentially dangerous.

I didn't want to put this on the board because I didn't want to cause drama 'n' shit, but idk what else to do about it, and I thought someone here might be associated with her and can pass the message on. They need to look at him; he has a very detailed "plan" to fly to LA, trick immigration at LAX to get into the country, and stay with her forever. I felt fucking sick reading his tweets. He has 750 of them. All to sis.

Also, don't @ him (I know it's tempting to call him a deranged fuck 'n' stuff, but ...) we don't want him to go private or delete his account ... he's even more dangerous if nobody knows what he's doing/thinking.

Strange that no one reposted it either! 2 fan accounts I'm following on insta posted a screenshot showing that comment alone (which is how I found out about it). You'd think your comment would catch their eye!

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Strange that no one reposted it either! 2 fan accounts I'm following on insta posted a screenshot showing that comment alone (which is how I found out about it). You'd think your comment would catch their eye!

Maybe he already knows about him ... I hope so. That guy's a fucking lunatic, and while he might be full of shit, he also might not be.

Better safe than sorry.

@Elle

what does he think they'll do together nowadays? attend church in casual wear?! 

jk. no it's awful she's subjected to shit like that, i'm just being bold 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I DMed Ben about him yesterday because I think this guy is potentially dangerous.

I didn't want to put this on the board because I didn't want to cause drama 'n' shit, but idk what else to do about it, and I thought someone here might be associated with her and can pass the message on. They need to look at him; he has a very detailed "plan" to fly to LA, trick immigration at LAX to get into the country, and stay with her forever. I felt fucking sick reading his tweets. He has 750 of them. All to sis.

Also, don't @ him (I know it's tempting to call him a deranged fuck 'n' stuff, but ...) we don't want him to go private or delete his account ... he's even more dangerous if nobody knows what he's doing/thinking.

@YUNGATA

what

um i think he was very clear. babygirl don't play hella fluid daddy canceled. duh. what's so hard to understand about that?  :lanahairflip3:

it's just the way i feel