LDRO

Instagram Updates

I was blocked by lanaisiconic on my Lana fanpage: @missdelreyxo (its a nice page u should follow  :hooker: ) because I called her and her little clique out for their continuous racially insensitive comments, their adamant overly obsessive (and scary harassment of Lana and her family), and other things. I was immediately blocked. They are known to constantly message Lana and make new groups and bother her about things consecutively. It was only a matter of time. 

Someone fill the uneducated in. Why did queen Elizabeth unfollow these specific people?

Why did she? whats the T

same tho

Wait why

Edit: never mind, I know lol

Wow

lana blocked cherryyblossomlana, lanaisiconic and radiorosesx but itswhatshedeserves.gif

Wtf happened..well some "fan" pages talk about her surgery all the time and she may read them so...

apparently lana is blocking and unfollowing fan accounts

she unfollowed @@lanaisababe  :deadbanana:  I wonder whats going on

I was blocked by lanaisiconic on my Lana fanpage: @missdelreyxo (its a nice page u should follow  :hooker: ) because I called her and her little clique out for their continuous racially insensitive comments, their adamant overly obsessive (and scary harassment of Lana and her family), and other things. I was immediately blocked. They are known to constantly message Lana and make new groups and bother her about things consecutively. It was only a matter of time. 

i didn't know lanaisababe was involved. they're literally the only update account i follow :deadbanana:

Oh i dont know them im speaking about cherryblossomlana, lanaisiconic and the latter 

oh okay, i've seen how they are so. its what they deserve :hooker: 

i think lana is following new fan accounts now

I had 3 of my friends comment on my behalf on the video and i sent her a DM but she didn't see it. I would have killed for something of hers  :deadbanana:  Maybe one day she'll notice me

About whether or not being followed by her gives you an advantage, when you have as many followers and accounts trying to interact with you as Lana does IG shows her messages from them first. It doesn't mean it won't show things from those she doesnt follow but thats the way IG works

Lanaisbabe keeps lying on herself

I saw her by my own eyes she was spamming lana when she didn’t show up

Telling her that she doesnt care abt her fans and she doesnt love them back.. etc

Its what she deserves

I NEVER said any of that... It's sad you are lying to yourself to make people not like me. Don't spread lies.

I NEVER said any of that... It's sad you are lying to yourself to make people not like me. Don't spread lies.

I said that you keep lying on urseld so no wonder you’re denying it rn

I swear to god you were spamming her blaming her for not showing and telling her that she doesn’t care/love as much as they do on the amy tattooed guy post here https://instagram.com/p/Bb741OElR6O/

Maybe u deleted it but nvm I don’t know u so i have nothing to get our of lying abt u

:smile3: