pinupgirls

USA Tour?

It is a little ridiculous, honestly hate how festivals sell their passes before acts are even announced. I can understand doing that cheap one before, but to have all of them sold out before acts are announced is stupid. But, Lana is really the only person I'd HAVE to see, lol, so I wouldn't mind just buying a ticket for the day she was there. 

I was watching some Lana video - I forget what event it was after specifically - I do know it was by popcrush. Anyway, a fan asked her if she was going to tour the US - and she said "oh, if I do, I'm only going to do sunset strip and the sunset boulevard." LANA WHY? I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY IN MASSSACHUSETTS!!!

B8wHSYZ.jpg

I was watching some Lana video - I forget what event it was after specifically - I do know it was by popcrush. Anyway, a fan asked her if she was going to tour the US - and she said "oh, if I do, I'm only going to do sunset strip and the sunset boulevard." LANA WHY? I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY IN MASSSACHUSETTS!!!

fingers crossed she was kidding

^ This will kind of piss me off in a way if it's true. This is easily close enough for me to go to and I've always wanted a good excuse to go to Lollapalooza, but all the 3-day passes are already sold out before they've even announced the line-up. That's kinda bullshit.

I take it back. Most of the other bands I'd want to see perform the same day as Lana so I'll just get a single day pass and all will be good.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I take it back. Most of the other bands I'd want to see perform the same day as Lana so I'll just get a single day pass and all will be good.

Yasss evil see her and scream like a girl :oprah:

But has everyone seen that DM because it was SUPER HUGE news for me this morning.

Lana is performing Friday incase it hasn't been stated here yet..

Can't freaking wait. Buying my tickets tomorrow! Hopefully we will maybe see a US tour around this time too!? *fingers crossed*

OH

MY

GOD

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I FOUND OUT YESTERDAY

I WAS AT THE AIRPORT AND SAW AND WAS LIKE MOM DAD IM GOING TO LOLLAPALOOOOZAAAAAA

so 

happy

this is the first time she's playing chicago ever, right?

ahh

ahhahhhhhhhhhh

i

cant

wait

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

People are speculating she's coming in August so we should expect some sort of confirmation soon I suppose, if true of course

shes doing lollapalooza in chicago

so

im all set  :cuteface:

you think she'd do august tour for the us?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

^ I hope so, still think it's possible too. She could keep us waiting till Mid june early July if she really wanted to, to announce a tour or not.. I would imagine it would be a theater tour, and not longer than a month if that so not much time needed from announcing it to starting it...