Sign in to follow this  
HONEYMOON

lana and i hugged

1. Congrats
  2. Why do you feel the need to share this information more than 5 years after Lizzy started calling herself Lana?
  3. Why does this need a thread?

and who are you? exactly.

SEhwnP9.gif

i have parental controls so i cant see that gif but if it was mean then i think you should really get a medical check up because being mean is not cool and lana is very nice so we should all be nice

i have parental controls so i cant see that gif but if it was mean then i think you should really get a medical check up because being mean is not cool and lana is very nice so we should all be nice

Excuse me? Who the fuck are you? Why do you think it's okay to abandon this site for months and then come back and act like you run the place? Don't try it

FzytWEW.png

Excuse me? Who the fuck are you? Why do you think it's okay to abandon this site for months and then come back and act like you run the place? Don't try it

bettie needs a spank!

Being a liar isn't good either :wtf: - "you should really get a medical check up" :kiss:

image.png

delete

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Being a liar isn't good either :wtf: - "you should really get a medical check up" :kiss:

sorry i dont speak beyonce

The shitpost.

well we hugged so stay pressed because she was nice

Was it a tight bear hug or a loose one armed hug? 

it was so tight and warm, she was nice