annedauphine

The Interview section needs your precious help!

Also, can someone look up for the following interviews, I can't seem to find them

-Can someone find the audio (or a transcription) for the KPRI 102.1 FM interview Lana made on March 2012  

I was so close https://web.archive.org/web/20120310033439/http://soundcloud.com/cantorepodcast/lana-del-rey :crying: :crying:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Is the account still active? Have you tried shooting them a message?

Also, thanks for your continued diligence on the Interviews section!

No, the owner of that account was the host of the radio show but turns out the radio as a whole was sold to a Christian station so they deleted everything, I don't know why the radio host would delete his souncloud account too but he did. I contacted him by twitter two days ago now asking him if he could search if he still had the interview somewhere and he said he would search for me but he hasn't replied back :/

I've seen some interviews poorly translated. I'll fix that sometime next week.

What do you mean? In which interviews?

I could translate German ones if you have any you'd like to have translated. But no guarantee for correct grammar  :creep:

Well, you could try if you want to, it's reallt hard to translate lenguages I don't know on my own so any help is appreciated:

Well hello everyone,

the 2012 section needs traductors! 

and it would be a big help (A REALLY BIG ONE) if some of you could translate some interviews, after translating the interview you can pm it to me and then I'll show you how the thread you're going to make about it should look like, you'll be the one making the thread  :D

from German to English:

from French to English:

-Purebreak Charts

-RTL January 31th are they the same interview? 1 - 2

-RTL December 18th

from Dutch to English

Also, can someone look up for the following interviews, I can't seem to find them

-Can someone find the audio (or a transcription) for the KPRI 102.1 FM interview Lana made on March 2012 

-Can someone find the rest of the SUPERSUPER! interview? source 1 - 2 - 3

-Lana giving an interview on Le Grand Journal and participating on magic trick January 30th, source 1

:heart:

Edited by WhiteHydrangea

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif