Y2K

Y2K'S COVER ART

okay this cover def didnt go to plan! my vision was a lonely lana in a apartment in la dreaming about his past realationship but it ended up coming off as a haunting image in a way  :ohno:  oh well

IMG_6408_1_e.jpg

It's still amazing! :flutter:  How long have you been doing these sorts of edits?

It's still amazing! :flutter:  How long have you been doing these sorts of edits?

hmm well ive never really used photoshop at all so ive been doing them on my phone and stuff for like over a year but i have only started doing them with effort now, i first did them bc i wanted different cover arts in my itunes libary :)) x

hey_hey.jpg

FUCK I LOVE YOUR COVERS SO MUCH TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

i am LIVING for this cover!!!!! one of my favorite covers i've seen in a long time. great job!! x

You're extremely talented, I love it :defeated:

THANK YOU ALL SM AHHHH!!!!!

hey_hey.jpg

FScreen_Shot_2016_10_30_at_18_14_46.jpg

i had a vivid dream that lana released some sort of single cover that looked kinda like this so here you go

Fucking amazing, I love the vibe of this cover. Great work  :flutter:  :flutter:

btw what font is that

Fucking amazing, I love the vibe of this cover. Great work  :flutter:  :flutter:

btw what font is that

thankkk you and its literally just arial the most basic font ever X

hey_hey.jpg

Facebook_phot_Ro.jpg

another subversive cover but i kinda fucking love this onee!! also how do i change the threads title???

1)That is amazing.

2) To change the thread tittle I'm pretty sure you just go to the first post, click edit, and the click "use full editor" (or something like that). There you can change the title

3) Where is that pic of Lana from? First time seeing it

1)That is amazing.

2) To change the thread tittle I'm pretty sure you just go to the first post, click edit, and the click "use full editor" (or something like that). There you can change the title

3) Where is that pic of Lana from? First time seeing it

thank you and its a manip so it took a very long time :)))

hey_hey.jpg