Cashew

Poppy

This is not about Moriah but about the act Poppy though and you guys make it impossible to discuss her.

Girl, Moriah is Poppy. She plays the character. She sings the songs. And the creator of that character, Titanic, is an abuser. Stop trying to seperate the people from the character when they are literally behind that character.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

Girl, Moriah is Poppy. She plays the character. She sings the songs. And the creator of that character, Titanic, is an abuser. Stop trying to seperate the people from the character when they are literally behind that character.

Idc about the people behind the character though, why shouldn't I try to seperate art and artist. I'm sure most of you all are still listening to Azealia etc and don't support her personality.

Honestly, the Bubblebath EP is the only good music she has released.

Also Bubblebath is so overrated on here, it has some cute songs but she has way better songs like Interweb, BBB, SU, Time Is Up etc.. Money is one of her best though!

Idc about the people behind the character though, why shouldn't I try to seperate art and artist. I'm sure most of you all are still listening to Azealia etc and don't support her personality.

Also Bubblebath is so overrated on here, it has some cute songs but she has way better songs like Interweb, BBB, SU, Time Is Up etc.. Money is one of her best though!

Azealia didn't enable abuse....... oops! Being a problematic person with what you say is completely different from enabling and supporting an abuser while diminishing the victim. xo

kiss kiss hoebag

Azealia didn't enable abuse....... oops! Being a problematic person with what you say is completely different from enabling and supporting an abuser while diminishing the victim. xo

Lmao please, Azealia could literally kill someone and you all would still listen to her. The point is, you don't have to like the people behind the art to like/support the art itself. And while I see how this can be hard, the Poppy character is completely different from the person Moriah and she's never off-character. So yeah.

Lmao please, Azealia could literally kill someone and you all would still listen to her. The point is, you don't have to like the people behind the art to like/support the art itself. And while I see how this can be hard, the Poppy character is completely different from the person Moriah and she's never off-character. So yeah.

MORIAH IS POPPY. MORIAH ENABLED ABUSE. WHAT DON'T YOU GET

kiss kiss hoebag

made by abusers

I did not know about this when I got into her and while it does suck it changes nothing about how I still enjoy the character Poppy and its music.

I did not know about this when I got into her and while it does suck it changes nothing about how I still enjoy the character Poppy and its music.

You know about it now though, yet here you are still doing the most defending literal abusers, saying how we should "seperate the artist from the art". You're literally still choosing to support abusers' "art".

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

You know about it now though, yet here you are still doing the most defending literal abusers, saying how we should "seperate the artist from the art". You're literally still choosing to support abusers' "art".

Poppy/Moriah is not an abuser. I wish she would stop working with Titanic though. :/ And yeah it sucks that she sticks by him but the case shouldn't involve her. Besides, she did similar videos before she even met Titanic.

Poppy/Moriah is not an abuser. I wish she would stop working with Titanic though. :/ And yeah it sucks that she sticks by him but the case shouldn't involve her. Besides, she did similar videos before she even met Titanic.

i mean she still mocks mars, idk why ur acting like she has done nothing wrong when she clearly has. poppy has no artistic integrity and all her fans are delusional to it

y'all still talking about this drama and wondering why people still post in here/stan her as if the felony martinez, azalea or luke's puppet kim petras threads aren't in the recent topics section every other day. Like we even have people who openly stan trump on here.

i76mrxw.png 

This person's really out here pretending like they don't fully support Titanic's actions... You were saying different stuff a page back..

As I stated previously I was provocating these members as they did not let me discuss her art in peace. I have nothing against Mars but her offensive fans.

i mean she still mocks mars, idk why ur acting like she has done nothing wrong when she clearly has. poppy has no artistic integrity and all her fans are delusional to it

Poppys character now has evolved so much in time and while it is influence by Mars' an Titanics work (since Titanic is on this project) it has gone its own way and is extremely different from the Mars project.